Many times, users face a common aka.ms/remoteconnect error as soon as they try to play Minicraft, a top-rated game using their Microsoft account.
The cause of this error is nothing very serious and you can quickly fix it using a few workarounds.
In this article, we will enlighten you on this common https//aka.ms/remoteconnect error and everything about fixing it so that you can enjoy the full experience of the game on your device.
This aka.ms/remoteconnect is a bug that occurs in Minecraft when you cannot log in with your Microsoft account credentials.
This is probably the most common type of error that almost everyone faces or has faced at least once while playing Minecraft.
If you are a Microsoft user trying to sign up for the first time to Minecraft, you will most certainly come across this https// aka.ms/remoteconnect error.
But you don’t have to worry because we’ve got you covered! Check out the below-mentioned guide thoroughly and learn all about fixing the https //aka.ms/remoteconnect Microsoft.
- What is the https //aka.ms/remoteconnect Error?
- Why I’m facing aka ms/remoteconnect Microsoft Error?
- Why i'm getting https //aka.ms/remoteconnect error?
- How to Fixed https //aka.ms/remoteconnect Error 2022?
- BEST METHOD TO FIXED HTTPS //AKA.MS REMOTECONNECT SIGN-IN ERROR IN MINECRAFT?
- METHOD 1: TYPING IN THE SIGN IN CODE
- https /aka.ms/remoteconnect error
- METHOD 2: FIXING THE CROSSPLAY ISSUES
- https://aka.ms/remoteconnect Error For XBOX Crossplay
- http //aka.ms/remoteconnect Error For PS4 Users
- METHOD 3: DELETING MINECRAFT SAVED AND CORRUPTED GAME DATA
- Fixed https//aka.ms/remoteconnect Error 2022
- METHOD 4: CREATING A DIFFERENT MICROSOFT ACCOUNT
- Fixed https // aka.ms/remoteconnect Error 2022
- How to Setup Microsoft Remote Connect on Xbox One?
- How to Setup Cross-play Engine Xbox?
- How to Setup aka.ms/remoteconnect on PS4 or Nintendo switch?
- How to delete the saved game data in https //aka.ms/remoteconnect?
- Frequently Asked Questions:-
What is the https //aka.ms/remoteconnect Error?
The https//aka.ms/remoteconnect is one of the most common bugs to occur when you’re trying to sign up or log in to Minecraft using your Microsoft account.
This error is generally most common in PS4, Xbox, and Nintendo, however, many PC users have faced this too.
Minecraft is too good a game to give up on and therefore, you need to fix aka.ms/remoteconnect error as soon as possible.
Why I’m facing aka ms/remoteconnect Microsoft Error?
One of the most common causes behind aka.ms/remoteconnect erroris when you change your devices.
Apart from that, there may be many other reasons too. Before you find a solution to anything, it is important to know about the cause.
So without any further ado, let’s look at the causes of aka.ms/remoteconnect.
Why i’m getting https //aka.ms/remoteconnect error?
- DUE TO DEVICE CHANGE
- DUE TO CORRUPT GAME DATA
- DUE TO CROSS-PLAY
Let’s have a look how to fixed https //aka.ms/remoteconnect issue step by step.
How to Fixed https //aka.ms/remoteconnect Error 2022?
1. DUE TO DEVICE CHANGE
Minecraft provides cross-play services to its users. If you are a Minecraft user, you can log in on your PC, PS4, XBOX One, and many more gaming consoles.
You can also log in to one Minecraft account on your other devices.
However, if you use the same Microsoft account on different devices, you are most likely to come across this aka.ms/remoteconnect error.
If you switch devices, you will see a ‘Microsoft remoteconnect’ error popping up and you will face login problems.
2. DUE TO CORRUPT GAME DATA
The game data on Minecraft must be adequate and good. In case there’s an error occurring in the game data, it may give rise to a lot of other issues including aka.ms/remoteconnect.
If the game data on your Minecraft is corrupted in any way, you are also likely to face this issue on other platforms on your device.
Later in this article, we will tell you how to delete your Minecraft saved & corrupted game data using some simple solutions.
3. DUE TO CROSS-PLAY
Cross-play is one of the great features that Minecraft provides and for that, you will need a Microsoft account.
You can also make use of commands to use cross-play in Bedrock Editions of Minecraft.
However, the https //aka.ms/remoteconnect microsoft sign-in error may come up when playing on devices like PS4, Xbox 360, or Xbox One using a recently-made Microsoft account.
BEST METHOD TO FIXED HTTPS //AKA.MS REMOTECONNECT SIGN-IN ERROR IN MINECRAFT?
It is a brainer to fix the https //aka.ms/remoteconnect microsoft error. All that you will be required to do is type in a basic code.
However, many times, it doesn’t seem to work this way which is why we have provided several solutions for you to try to fix aka.ms remote connect.
METHOD 1: TYPING IN THE SIGN IN CODE
As we have already mentioned, the Minecraft game generally appears for PS4 users. Hence, you will be required to make a few attempts to access Minecraft with your Microsoft account.
https /aka.ms/remoteconnect error
- On your PC, bookmark the access page of Microsoft Code.
- Go to the Minecraft Error Message and make sure to carefully remember the displayed code. You can also pen it down on a piece of paper.
- Copy this code & on a different device, go to the Microsoft page where you will have to paste the code.
- Once you’re done, you will be provided entry to the Minecraft store.
METHOD 2: FIXING THE CROSSPLAY ISSUES
You will be able to enjoy a better game experience on Minecraft if you work to fix the crossplay problem. Here’s how to fix https //aka. ms/remoteconnect:
https://aka.ms/remoteconnect Error For XBOX Crossplay
You will be able to install Minecraft from the official store itself if you are an Xbox one or Xbox 360 user.
- Login to Xbox using your free Microsoft account.
- Visit https://aka.ms/xboxsetup through your Xbox browser and you will receive the remote play code. You will see the code for the feature of remote play.
- Visit https://aka.ms/remoteconnect on the device that you want to use for trying out the remote play feature. Remember that you will need to have a Microsoft account for the same. In case you don’t have one, you will need to create it right away.
- On the https aka ms remoteconnect page, you will be required to type in the remote play code that will be there on your Xbox screen. Once you are done entering the code, you will see the webpage loading Minecraft in an instant.
http //aka.ms/remoteconnect Error For PS4 Users
- Go to your PS4 store and navigate to Minecraft.
- For using the remote play features, you will need to have access to Minecraft’s paid version. You can access it from the Minecraft store itself.
- The game’s PS4 version also allows you to log in with your Microsoft account. You can use this feature to sign in with your email address and password.
- Once you’re done, you will be provided access to the remote connect data. From PS4, you may also keep this code saved.
- Visit the website of remote connect on your laptop or smartphone and type in the remote connect code.
METHOD 3: DELETING MINECRAFT SAVED AND CORRUPTED GAME DATA
You will have to get rid of the Minecraft ‘Saved and Corrupted game data’.
This will most likely solve the https://aka.ms/remoteconnect error. Follow the simple steps mentioned below to do so:
Fixed https//aka.ms/remoteconnect Error 2022
- Go to Settings.
- Open System Settings and go to Storage.
- Move to Game Storage.
- Discard the Minecraft two-game files and remember to back up these files before you do anything with them.
- Start fresh, you can easily use the feature of remote connect on Minecraft once again.
METHOD 4: CREATING A DIFFERENT MICROSOFT ACCOUNT
Once you’re done using all the above-mentioned solutions to fix your aka.ms/remoteconnet and in case they don’t work for you, here’s the last resort to fixed aka.ms/remoteconect error.
Try creating a new account on Microsoft and try linking it to your Minecraft account.
Alternatively, it’s possible that you have a different Microsoft account already which is why you changed the device initially.
As your prior Microsoft account is troublesome, you can try creating a new MS account.
After you’re done creating, use this account and the feature of remote connect to fix the aka.ms.remoteconnect error.
Once you have gained access to the game with the new MS account, you can go to the store and purchase the Texture packs of Minecraft.
To create a different MS account, follow the steps mentioned below:
Fixed https // aka.ms/remoteconnect Error 2022
- Go to account.microsoft.com from your device.
- Press ‘Sign in’ and select the option of ‘Create one’.
- Select ‘Get a new email address if you wish MS to generate a new email address for you.
- Hit ‘Next’ and follow the instructions that you see on the screen.
How to Setup Microsoft Remote Connect on Xbox One?
To set up MS remote connect on your Xbox One with the Xbox mobile application, you will need to type in the code of your console display.
The following are the easy steps for setting up aka. ms/remote connect on your Xbox :
- Log in to your free MS account.
- From Minecraft, copy the code of your aka remoteconnect .
- Paste this code on the web page of MS enter code.
How to Setup Cross-play Engine Xbox?
With a cross-play engine, you can play with many other players on Minecraft who are using different devices. All of these players must have signed up using their Microsoft account.
For instance, if you are an Xbox user who wishes to play the game with his friend who uses PS4, you will need this feature.
Set up your Xbox’s cross-play engine by following all the steps mentioned below:
aka.ms remoteconnect Fixed error 2022
- On your controller, hit the Xbox button and move to Settings.
- Head to Account and choose Account Privacy and Online Safety.
- Choose Xbox Live Privacy.
- Choose Custom and then select View Details and Customize, and after that, Communication & Multiplayer.
- Outside of Xbox Live, allow communication.
How to Setup aka.ms/remoteconnect on PS4 or Nintendo switch?
To set up aka.ms/remoteconnect on your PS4 or Nintendo switch, follow the steps below:
https.//aka.ms/remoteconnect Error setup for PS4
- On your PS4, go to the Nintendo store.
- Look for Minecraft and then tap on the Minecraft switch to download it.
- Go to the Minecraft PS4 and tap to download Minecraft for PS4
- Now you must create a Microsoft User account.
- On your system, go to the Minecraft home screen and select Sign In.
- When you click the link, you’ll be guided to the remote connection’s login page.
- Make a note of the activation code, which is eight digits long. To unlock your account on the AKA MS Remote connect website, you’ll need this code.
- Visit http://aka.ms/remoteconnect for more details.
- This can be accessed through your phone’s browser or through Windows/Mac.
- On your console screen, enter the code.
- Then press the Next button.
- obey the on-screen directions to complete the login procedure.
How to delete the saved game data in https //aka.ms/remoteconnect?
httpd //aka.ms/remoteconnect Xbox one
- On the home screen, go to ‘games and apps’ and then on to ‘Games‘ in the menu.
- Toggle to “Minecraft” from the menu button and then select “Manage game”
- Delete the files you want to remove and obey the on-screen directions.
aka. ms/remoteconnect PS4
- On the home screen, go to ‘settings.’
- Select System settings > Storage > System storage > Saved data and Minecraft
- Then choose and delete the files you want to get rid of.
- You can now quickly remove the corrupted two-game files.
aka remote connect Nintendo Switch
- Select ‘Settings‘ from the game’s menu.
- A new screen appears, where you must choose ‘Data Management.’
- Select ‘Saved data‘. Finally, select ‘delete save data‘ and you’re done.
That was all about fixing the aka.ms/remoteconnect error on Minecraft and much more.
We hope we’ve been able to provide you the right solution for http//aka.ms/remoteconnect error and you can enjoy the game properly without any hindrances.
Frequently Asked Questions:-
What is aka ms Remoteconnect?
Ans – This aka.ms/remoteconnect is one of the most common bugs that occur in the popular game, Minecraft when you cannot log in with your Microsoft account credentials.
Almost everyone faces or has faced this error at least once while playing Minecraft.
What is aka ms Accountsettings?
Ans– Minecraft’s reputation has been upheld primarily due to its requirements, functionality, and privacy policies.
This documentation ensures that children are not exposed to any abusive or unsuitable content.
This is accomplished by implementing the Minecraft, aka.ms/accountsettings issue, which commonly appears on children’s accounts when their parents limit their account to preserve privacy.
This is a privacy notification that people usually receive from the Minecraft game.