Pokemon Unite Zeraora is a Mid-game Pokemon who can deal Terawatts of Damage. Just focus on farming and you will definitely shine.
- 1 Pokemon Unite Zeraora Evolutions
- 2 Pokemon Unite Zeraora Lane
- 3 Pokemon Unite Zeraora Skills
- 4 Pokemon Unite Zeraora Skill Combo
- 5 Best Held Item for Pokemon Unite Zeraora
- 6 Best Battle Item for Pokemon Unite Zeraora
- 7 Pokemon Unite Zeraora Gameplay Tips and Tricks
- 8 Pokemon Unite Zeraora Matchups and Counters
- 9 Pokemon Unite Zeraora Pros and Cons
Pokemon Unite Zeraora Evolutions
Zeraora has no evolutions.
Pokemon Unite Zeraora Lane
Pokemon Unite Zeraora Skills
Zeraora will increase his Attack for 2 secs whenever he receives any damage.
Every third Attack becomes enhanced and has a chance to paralyze the enemy. It will also restore some HP.
Agility (Level 1 or 3)
Pokemon Unite Zeraora dashes in the designated direction. It will also increase his Attack Speed for a short time.
Spark (Level 6)
Pokemon Unite Zeraora will jump on a target and deal damage.
Using Basic Attack during jump will reset the skill cooldown and you can jump onto another pokemon.
This cooldown reset can be for 3 times.
Upgrade (Level 12) – Restore some HP if you perform Basic Attack during jump.
Volt Switch (Level 6)
Pokemon Unite Zeraora will dash to the designated direction.
He will deal damage to all the enemies in the path and gain Attack Speed bonus.
Using this skill again will have you return to your original spot.
Upgrade (Level 12) – Damage and Attack Speed bonus is increased.
Slash (Level 1 or 3)
Pokemon Unite Zeraora will dash in the designated direction and attack three times.
Third attack knock-up the enemy airborne for short time.
Wild Charge (Level 8)
Pokemon Unite Zeraora will dash in designated direction.
If it hits an enemy, then Zeraora becomes untargetable and unleashing a number of attacks on enemy which deals high damage to enemy and some to itself.
Using Skill 1 and Basic Attack before using this Skill, the number of attacks will increase.
Upgrade (Level 14) – Zeraora will deal damage to all the enemies around the target.
Discharge (Level 8)
Pokemon Unite Zeraora creates field of electricity around him.
It deals damage and provides shield.
If any pokemon is paralyzed then they will be pulled towards you and damaging them again.
Upgrade (Level 14) – Slows down all the enemy for a short while.
Unite Move (Level 10)
Pokemon Unite Zeraora strikes a huge lightning at the target which deal damage in an area, knocks all enemies airborne and leaves a small electric field which increases the attack range and damage.
Pokemon Unite Zeraora Skill Combo
This is the Full Damage Combo which will deal Maximum Damage to enemies.
Use Spark to initiate the fight and dash onto your target.
Use Basic Attack to extend Spark duration.
Use Discharge to gain shield.
Repeat Spark and Basic Attack again for 2 times while running around the enemies to deal maximum damage to all the enemies in the area.
In case if they survive, use Basic Attack to kill enemies.
Best Held Item for Pokemon Unite Zeraora
- Attack Weight – It increases Attack of your pokemon after scoring a goal.
- Buddy Barrier – Whenever you use your Unite Move; it provides shield to you and ally with lowest HP. It is a perfect item for Healing Pokémon.
- Score Shield – It provides a shield to you and doesn’t allow enemy to interrupt you while you are scoring a goal.
- Scope Lens – It increases Critical Damage on Basic Attacks. It increases the damage with increase in Attack.
- Muscle Band – It increases the damage whenever your basic attacks hit the enemy. Damage increases as HP of enemy decreases.
- Razor Claw – After using any Skill, the Basic Attack Damage is increased. Melee Pokemon can also slow down enemy movement speed.
Best Battle Item for Pokemon Unite Zeraora
- Eject Button – It allows your Pokémon to dash in designated direction.
- Fluffy Tail – It stuns any Wild Pokemon and increases damage against them.
Pokemon Unite Zeraora Gameplay Tips and Tricks
- Jungler Role is essential for Zeraora.
- He shines in the Mid-game which is the reason why he should go for Jungle.
- Just farm till you reach Level 8, just join team fights if necessary.
- At level 8, Zeraora will have strong skills like Spark and Discharge.
- This will allow him to deal Damage and also survive.
- You can go for kills if the enemy is staying in the lane with low HP after any fight.
- Always focus on Objectives like Drednaw, Rotom and Zapdos.
- If enemy Jungler is bad, then don’t hesitate to invade and steal their jungle.
- Spam your Unite Move as you will be farming always and getting kills.
- So your Unite Move will charge faster.
Pokemon Unite Zeraora Matchups and Counters
Zeraora Best Counters
Blastoise, Snorlax, Slowbro, Crustle, Machamp
Zeraora Best Teammates
Pokemon Unite Zeraora Pros and Cons
- High mobility due to his dashes.
- Skillset is great.
- Can easily change gamestyle according to enemies.
- Lack Early Game Damage.
- Squishy Target.
That’s all for this article.
I have tried my best to include each and everything regarding Pokémon Unite Pokemon Unite Zeraora in this article.