- Pokemon Unite Blastoise Evolutions
- Pokemon Unite Blastoise Lane
- Pokemon Unite Blastoise Skills
- Pokemon Unite Blastoise Skill Combo
- Best Held Item for Pokemon Unite Blastoise
- Best Battle Item for Pokemon Unite Blastoise
- Pokemon Unite Blastoise Gameplay Tips and Tricks
- Pokemon Unite Blastoise Matchups and Counters
- Pokemon Unite Wigglytuff Pros and Cons
Pokemon Unite Blastoise Evolutions
You start playing him as Squirtle at the level 1 which evolves to Wartortle at level 5. Wartortle then evolves to Blastoise at level 9.
Pokemon Unite Blastoise Lane
Pokemon Unite Blastoise Skills
When HP drops below 50%, Blastoise has increased Attack and Special Attack stats.
Every third Attack becomes enhanced and deals continuous damage.
It also decreases their movement speed for a short period of time. It can reduce the cooldown of basic ability by 1 second per use.
Water Gun (Level 1 or 3)
Pokemon Unite Blastoise shoots water at enemy which pushes them back and also slows them down.
Water Spout (Level 5)
It also decreases movement speed of all the enemies in the area.
Upgrade (Level 8) – Damage is increased.
Hydro Pump (Level 5)
Upgrade (Level 11) – Damage is increased.
Skull Bash (Level 1 or 3)
Pokemon Unite Blastoise will dash in the designated direction and stun the enemy for short time.
Rapid Spin (Level 7)
Pokemon Unite Blastoise will start spinning in a rapid motion which deals damage to all the enemies in the range.
Note: During this skill animation, you can move, attack, and use either Hydro Pump or Water Spout. You cannot use Unite Move.
Upgrade (Level 13) – Damage Reduction is increased.
Surf (Level 7)
Pokemon Unite Blastoise rides a water wave which deals damage to all the enemies in the way.
You are immune to hindrances, and can jump at the desired direction at the end of the skill animation.
It can push all the enemies behind and leave them unable to act for a short amount of time.
Upgrade (Level 13) – Shield is granted when this move hits any enemy.
Unite Move (Level 8)
Pokemon Unite Blastoise spins rapidly while shooting a powerful blast of water around.
This pushes all the enemies back and deals damage to all enemies in the range.
It also provides shield.
Pokemon Unite Blastoise Skill Combo
Blastoise excels in all kinds of fight, i.e., 1 vs 1, Team fight and 1 vs 3 fight.
Use Surf to initiate the fight and gain shield from it.
Instantly use Hypro Typhoon (Unite Move) to gain extra shield and deal extra damage.
Use Hydro Pump to finish off the enemies.
In case if they survive, use Basic Attack to kill enemies.
Best Held Item for Pokemon Unite Blastoise
- Choice Specs – It deals higher damage with increase in Sp. Attack.
- Buddy Barrier – Whenever you use your Unite Move; it provides shield to you and ally with lowest HP. It is a perfect item for Healing Pokémon.
- Focus Band – It provides Heal whenever your HP drops to a certain level.
Best Battle Item for Pokemon Unite Blastoise
- Eject Button – It allows your Pokémon to dash in designated direction.
Pokemon Unite Blastoise Gameplay Tips and Tricks
- Early game potential is high in Blastoise. Group up with your Team Jungler or Defender (incase you are the Jungler) and have continuous ganks on the enemies.
- Use Rapid Spin to have better over the fight with Hydro Pump or Water Spout.
Hydro Pump helps in disengaging a fight, whereas Water Spout helps in prolonging a fight.
- Use Unite Move to secure Zapdos. Blastoise Unite Move range is high and easily covers the whole arena around Zapdos. This helps in dealing sufficient damage to enemies and Zapdos, helps in breaking enemy combo and preventing the enemy from stealing Zapdos.
- Use Eject Button to surprise your enemy with perfect combos on their face.
- Use Basic Attacks on empty area to spam your Boosted Basic Attack. This will help in cooldown of skills and have you ready with skills for any kind of fights.
- Use Rapid Spin to chase enemies. You can also chase enemies in the Flux Zone as you are immune to any kind of hinderance and disables while using Rapid Spin.
Pokemon Unite Blastoise Matchups and Counters
Blastoise Best Counters
Blastoise Best Teammates
Pokemon Unite Wigglytuff Pros and Cons
- Has good disabling ability.
- Can deal good damage as a defender.
- High HP
- Ranged Attacks.
- Long Cooldowns
- Skill animation delay is too much.
That’s all for this article.
Thank you everyone for reading. This post was about all the things you should know for the Pokémon Unite Pokemon Unite Blastoise.
I have tried my best to include each and everything regarding Pokémon Unite Pokemon Unite Blastoise in this article.