If you have been looking for information related to Outdoor games name in Hindi, you are at the right place because a lot of Indians have discovered/invented their own games to enjoy outdoor.
Outdoor games name in Hindi and English is what this article is supposed to provide to you and reading it properly would allow you to make the best out of ideas that already exist.
Having read this article, the urge to read another would not really be a thing because all the information is mentioned here.
In case you have been searching for this article and you landed upon this, you must know that this article is going to enlighten you about Outdoor games name in Hindi and English.
There are some games in the Top 10 Indoor and Outdoor Games name that are based in India and some of them are played and enjoyed worldwide without considering the region of origination.
All of that combined makes this article wholesome and there’s a lot to learn from it.
Mainly however, this is based on outdoor games which is the reason why that is what we are going to focus upon.
I am a blogger and a YouTuber that has been researching about good compilations for a long time.
Today, I bring to you this compilation which is one of the best ones I’ve researched on.
The complications are undeniable when it comes to a specific niche and being a gamer, writing about outdoor games was also fun because it was new.
None of the things about this article is unauthentic which means that you can whole-heartedly trust this article. For more information on Top 10 Indoor and Outdoor Games name in Hindi.
Outdoor games name in Hindi with pictures
Before we jump into the Indoor and Outdoor games name in Hindi list, it is better to have a proper identification of classification in outdoor games/sports.
Outdoor games refer to any kind of game or sport that is played in an open space or outside of a building or structure.
They are enjoyed by people of all ages and provide a wide range of physical and mental benefits.
Outdoor games can be categorized into various types, including team sports, individual sports, traditional games, and modern sports.
- Team sports are games that are played between two or more teams of players. These games include sports like cricket, football, basketball, and volleyball. In team sports, players work together to achieve a common objective, which is usually to score points or goals.
- Individual sports, on the other hand, are games that are played between two or more individuals. These games include sports like tennis, badminton, and table tennis. In individual sports, players compete against each other to achieve the best score or time.
- Traditional games are games that have been played for generations and have cultural or historical significance. These games include sports like kabaddi, kho-kho, and gilli danda. Traditional games are often played in rural areas and have simple rules and equipment.
- Modern sports are games that have been developed in recent times and are popular in urban areas. These games include sports like skateboarding, parkour, and ultimate frisbee. Modern sports often require specialized equipment and have complex rules and regulations.
Outdoor games provide numerous benefits to players. They promote physical fitness and improve coordination, agility, and endurance.
They also provide mental benefits like stress relief and improved concentration. Outdoor games are also a great way to socialize and build relationships with other players.
In conclusion, outdoor games are an important part of our culture and heritage.
They provide a fun and engaging way to stay active and healthy, while also promoting socialization and teamwork.
Also read – 40+ Outdoor games name in Marathi 2023
Whether you prefer team sports, individual sports, traditional games, or modern sports, there is an outdoor game for everyone to enjoy. Here are Outdoor games name in Hindi with pictures:
- Kabaddi: Kabaddi is a contact sport that originated in ancient India. In Kabaddi, two teams of seven players each compete against each other on a rectangular court. The objective of the game is for one player, known as the “raider,” to enter the opponent’s half of the court and tag as many of their opponents as possible without being tackled or restrained. The raider must take a breath and chant the word “kabaddi” repeatedly while attempting to tag as many opponents as possible. The raider must then return to his own half of the court without being tackled by the opposing team. The opposing team tries to prevent the raider from returning by tackling him and holding him down. If the raider is unable to return to his own half of the court, he is out, and the opposing team earns a point. Kabaddi requires a great deal of physical strength and agility, as well as strategic thinking and quick reflexes. Players must be able to anticipate their opponent’s moves and react quickly to avoid being tackled.
- Kho-Kho: Kho-Kho is a traditional Indian sport that is played between two teams of nine players each. Kho-Kho is a fun and fast-paced game that is popular in India and some other parts of South Asia. It is a game that involves speed, agility, and teamwork, and can be enjoyed by people of all ages. In Kho-Kho, two teams of nine players each compete against each other on a rectangular court. The court is divided into two halves, with each team taking turns to be the “chasers” and the “defenders”. The chasers must try to tag as many of the defenders as possible within a set time limit, while the defenders try to avoid being tagged. The chasers must run around the court, trying to tag the defenders with their hands, while the defenders must try to avoid being tagged by dodging and weaving through the other players. One unique aspect of Kho-Kho is the way in which the players must use their bodies to avoid being tagged. They must use quick reflexes and agility to move around the court quickly, and they must also work together as a team to coordinate their movements and avoid getting caught. Kho-Kho is a game that requires a lot of physical energy and endurance, as players must constantly be on the move and react quickly to changing situations. It is a game that can be enjoyed by people of all ages and skill levels, and is a great way to stay active and have fun with friends and family. In case, you want photographs and images to understand these better, Outdoor games name in Hindi with pictures. The pictures can be found by clicking here. You can understand the games better if you see pictures.
- Cricket: Cricket is one of the most popular sports in India. It is played between two teams of eleven players, and the objective is to score runs by hitting the ball and running between the wickets.
- Football: Football is another popular sport in India. It is played between two teams of eleven players, and the objective is to score goals by kicking the ball into the opponent’s net.
- Badminton: Badminton is a popular racket sport in India. It is played between two or four players, and the objective is to hit the shuttlecock over the net and into the opponent’s court.
- Volleyball: Volleyball is a popular sport in India that is played between two teams of six players each. The objective is to hit the ball over the net and into the opponent’s court without letting it touch the ground.
- Basketball: Basketball is a popular sport in India that is played between two teams of five players each. The objective is to score points by shooting the ball through a hoop that is mounted on a backboard.
- Tennis: Tennis is a popular racket sport in India that is played between two or four players. The objective is to hit the ball over the net and into the opponent’s court.
- Gilli Danda: Gilli Danda is a traditional Indian game that is played with a wooden stick and a smaller stick. The objective is to hit the smaller stick with the larger stick and then hit it as far as possible.
- Lagori: Lagori is a traditional Indian game that is played with a ball and a pile of stones. The objective is to knock down the pile of stones with the ball and then rebuild it before getting caught by the other team.
- Seven Stones: Seven Stones is a traditional Indian game that is played with seven stones and a ball. The objective is to hit the stones with the ball and then catch the ball without getting hit by the other team.
- Kite Flying: Kite Flying is a popular outdoor activity in India that is enjoyed by people of all ages. The objective is to fly the kite as high as possible and cut the strings of other kites. That is the main objective of the game and the fact that you can control something so high up in the sky is fascinating for kids. Playing in an empty sky may be a little tiresome and monotonous but on Independence day or some other festivals, the sky is usually full of kites.
- Lagori: In India, the traditional game of Lagori, also known as Lingocha, is played outdoors. People of all ages enjoy this game, which requires skill, accuracy, and teamwork. On a rectangular court, two teams of players play Lagori against one another. The “throwers” and “defenders” on each team alternate between the two halves of the court. Using a rubber or cloth ball, the throwers must attempt to knock down a pile of flat stones known as Lagori or Lingos. To stop the stones from falling, the defenders must try to catch the ball. The thrower of the ball is disqualified and the defenders receive a point if they catch it. The throwers are awarded a point if the stones are thrown. The players’ need to use their bodies to avoid being hit by the ball is one unique aspect of Lagori. To dodge the ball and protect the stones, they must work together to coordinate their movements and use quick reflexes and agility. Lagori is a game in which players must constantly be on the move and react quickly to changing circumstances, which requires a lot of physical energy and endurance. It is a game that is fun for people of all ages and skill levels and a great way to keep active and have fun with friends and family. While Lagori is a customary game that has been played in India for a really long time, it is as yet well known today and is in many cases played in schools and neighbourhood networks. A game is well established in Indian culture and is a one-of-a-kind and energizing method for remaining dynamic and have a good time.
This was all about the Outdoor games images with names in Hindi and all you needed to know. Make sure to have fun while choosing among one of them and play safely.
What are the best outdoor games to play in India?
Kho-Kho, Kabaddi, Kite Flying and Lagori are among the best outdoor games that will keep children physically active while having fun.
How to get Outdoor games images with names in Hindi?
Whether you get to see the images first or get to read the names first, there are huge chances that reading articles can make you understand how a game works. If you are particularly interested in a game, you can very well search about it online and learn it completely for teaching kids or playing yourself.
Outdoor games keep a child fit as well as interested in the process. What is a better way to get a child’s attention than to interest them with something and outdoor games serve that purpose.
Personally, Kite flying and Cricket are two of the best outdoor games and most widely played in India too.
In fact, there are festivals where you can see a lot of kites in the sky, no matter which metro city you’re a part of.
In a day like that, it would actually be so amazing to play it. About Cricket, what is to be said that hasn’t been said already.
It’s one of the most popular sports in India and you will find kids playing it very often as you roam around the streets of India.