WhatsApp without QR code is a solution everyone has been looking for as this instant messaging platform is the most used cross-platform app.
But each time you want to log in you are required to scan the QR code from your mobile to connect to WhatsApp Web.
This takes time and when your phone is not near you, you can’t log in to the WhatsApp web. To avoid this recurring situation, you need to know how to use WhatsApp without a QR code.
The easiest way to do this is to download WhatsApp web.
This is available for both Windows and Mac and the web application will help you use WhatsApp whenever you want without scanning the QR code.
The session will always stay active, even if you are turning off the computer, unless, you are not ending the session, for security reasons, from your mobile.
How to use WhatsApp without a QR code?
The first step to enter WhatsApp without scanning a QR code is by downloading WhatsApp Web.
The only requirement for this is that you need to have windows 8.1(or more) or Mac OSX 10.9 (or more).
Method 1: Downloading WhatsApp Web
- Go to the official website of WhatsApp and download the desktop version which is called the WhatsApp Web.
- Once it is downloaded you will find a .exe file for Windows and a .dmg file for macOS.
- You need to open this file and complete the installation.
- After the installation is done and the application is executed on your system, it will ask you for a QR code to connect to WhatsApp.
- Now scan the QR code from your mobile version. You have to do it only once to log in.
- After this even if you turn off your PC, the next time you turn it on, there will be no requirement to scan the QR code because it will enter into your account directly.
Also read – Tailed Demon Slayer Best Guide 2022
Method 2: Using BlueStacks Emulator
Sometimes people look for an alternate solution where they don’t have to install WhatsApp on their mobile phones.
For those, there’s a workaround as well. There are various options for Android emulators which you can find for Windows.
The emulators help in installing and running Android applications of your choice on your PC.
One of the most trusted and popular among these is BlueStacks Emulator which will allow you to use WhatsApp without a QR code.
BlueStacks Emulator has been around for almost a decade and it supports most of the Android apps.
Over the years BlueStacks has proved its excellence in developing various solutions like BlueStacks App player and a lot of other cloud-based products.
For accessing WhatsApp what you will need is BlueStacks App Player, which has the ability to emulate android applications on your Windows PC or laptop.
This software is also compatible with macOS for Apple users.
The best part of the software is that no matter whether you are using it on Windows or macOS, you will not be needing any additional devices.
However, as your WhatsApp is connected to a mobile number, you need that SIM to be inserted into a phone during the setup process.
This is because there will be an OTP sent to your number which you need to verify.
BlueStacks App Player is also great for other applications like Telegram, Instagram, or even games like Asphalt, PUBG mobile, etc.
But you have to remember that how the emulator will perform greatly depends on the performance of your computer.
Any kind of application you are trying to run through the emulator which demands a lot of computing resources and graphic processing, might not be able to run smoothly.
However, there is no problem with running WhatsApp without a QR code because the app is optimized to work even on low-end smartphones.
How to Set Up WhatsApp Without QR code?
- You have to download the latest version of BlueStacks App Player from their official website.
- After the download is complete, install the player on your PC or laptop.
- Now open the BlueStacks App player and go to AppStore. Here you will get all external applications which you can download on your emulator easily.
- Find WhatsApp and download it.
- As you are opening WhatsApp for the first time, you have to sign up.
- Enter your active mobile number and complete the registration process to use WhatsApp without QR code.
- To connect to friends you have to add your preferred contacts to the BlueStacks App player in the Contacts application.
- You can initiate a new chat easily by tapping on the icon in the top right of the screen or reply to existing conversations.
But remember that you can use only one mobile number at a time.
In case you already have the same WhatsApp number registered on your phone, then you either have to first stop using that or get a new number to use on the BlueStacks App Player.
How to keep your Conversations Safe?
When you are using WhatsApp without QR code on your PC, you have to make sure that the conversations are safe, nobody else should be reviewing your chats.
For that, you have to check if any unknown device is connected to your instant messaging application.
Follow these steps to do so:
- Open WhatsApp on your mobile.
- Go to Settings
- Click on WhatsApp Web/Desktop
- On Android devices, it will give you a list of devices on which your WhatsApp session is open. If you find out any device which is unknown select the “Log out” option. If you are operating on iOS device then you just need to move the unknown device to the left and the option to end the session will appear.
Also read – Technopoly Industrial Empire Best Guide 2022
We have shared very simple ways to access WhatsApp without QR code.
No matter which generation of computer or laptop you are using WhatsApp is easy to play.
You will not be needing any additional device not even your phone as the BlueStacks emulator works efficiently.
You directly can send and receive messages on your PC.