Are you also struggling to find the Sunlight Marker In Find The Markers? If yes, this guide is going to be extremely helpful for you.
All Roblox fans certainly must have come across the Find The Markers title.
A crucial element of this project is markers that make Find The Markers much more interesting and adventurous.
There are more than 200 markers that players can gather with some being easy while others being relatively tougher.
But you start your journey and start getting the hang of it all, there’s no going back! Nothing beats the amount of satisfaction one gets with every new marker one obtains.
Nonetheless, most players will reach a point in the game where they would be truly struggling to acquire certain markers.
It may even start getting frustrating for some.
One such marker is the Sunlight Marker In Find The Markers which a lot of players struggle with.
It is on everyone’s wish list but only a few get lucky enough to obtain it.
If you also wish to know where to find the Sunlight Marker In Find The Markers, read this guide till the end to find out! Let’s dive right in.
- Sunlight Marker In Find The Markers
- Where To Find The Sunlight Marker In Find The Markers?
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Sunlight Marker In Find The Markers
To be able to get the Sunlight Marker In Find The Markers, players will need to follow three crucial steps. These are as follows:
- Meet Yellow marker
- Activating Orbs
- Locate Blue Mushrooms
Let’s take a closer look at all these steps in detail so you can find the Sunlight Marker In Find The Markers with ease.
Where To Find The Sunlight Marker In Find The Markers?
Here’s what all you need to do to find the Sunlight Marker In Find The Markers.
Meet Yellow Marker
- Once you are at the initial point, look around a bit and you will be able to find a store that has a pool near it. It would be titled “pe Olde Shop”.
- Go inside this store and head to the counter. Once reached there, search behind it and you will find the yellow marker which has the icon of the question mark (?) on the top of it.
- Direct it towards the dialogue box and select the third one. After that, select the first.
- Next, you will be able to see a popup message on your screen which tells you that the marker has something to show you. A new series of dialogue boxes will be revealed after that. Select the one that says “hmm”.
- After that, the player will be brought to the orb map. In essence, this orb map displays the points where all orbs are located. In addition, you will also be able to learn the series in which these orbs are meant to be triggered. We strongly recommend that you take a screenshot of this very crucial map.
- After that, you must get back to where you started. There, head to the stairs where you will need to search for a clock tower.
- As soon as you locate it, climb this tower. This will bring you to a different zone known as the Washable kingdom.
As mentioned earlier, you will also be activating different orbs in the game which play a crucial role in bringing you closer to the Sunlight marker. Let’s check out how to go about that.
- Start from the initial point and move right from there. Head to the final pond where you will need to grab your camera and find the orb.
- You are expected to reach the required point and trigger your first orb.
- Once you do so, a special icon will appear in the lower section of your screen and it seems a bit like the sun. As soon as you see it, simply tap on it.
- After that, you will need to go back to the starting point.
- Now again from the starting point, you will need to leave to activate your subsequent orb. You will find this one at the final point of your path.
- Once you are on the path, move toward the right and you will be able to find a lot of shops there. The second orb of the game will be found in one of these shops.
- Move behind these shops and look for a blue spot. As soon as you reach there, move towards its edge and there you will find the second orb.
- Just like before, move back to your initial point with the help of that sun-like icon mentioned earlier.
- Right in your front area, you will be able to see a castle. Simply enter there.
- Once reached the castle, take the stairs and head to its roof.
- You will be able to see a tower on the castle’s roof. This is exactly where you will find your third orb.
- You will need to jump from this place and right before the slope, you will be able to see the orb.
Fourth (Last) Orbs
- For the fourth and the last orbs, you will need to move upwards through the slope.
- If you look closer, you will be able to notice a gap in this wall.
- Players will need to trek down from this gap.
- Now you must be able to find your last orb. Simply activate it.
Locating Blue Mushrooms
- Once you have achieved all the above-mentioned steps carefully, you will need to come back up again. Head to your right and you will be able to locate an untouched door in front of you. Simply enter it.
- Take the door on the left and continue to walk till you reach the end. Once you get there, you will be able to see a gleaming mushroom. Simply tap on it.
- This will disclose a new path for you and you must jump towards the centre of this path. Here you will be able to find another set of shining mushrooms.
- Tap on the mushroom and a fresh path will be revealed to you again.
- As you enter this new path, you will be able to see a triple set of mushrooms. Make sure to tap on them in this order: second, first, and third.
- Towards the end of this passage, you will come across a new path. Head inside and move upwards.
- This will bring you to blue space and you will find your sunlight marker waiting here for you. And that’s it! You have finally made it to the much-awaited Sunlight Marker.
This was all you needed to know to find the Sunlight Marker In Find The Markers. It is certainly a very difficult one to get your hands on and most players have no clue how to go about it.
However, as you could see yourself, the process is quite simple in the true sense.
If you do everything right from the beginning itself, we don’t see a reason why you should struggle to find this tricky-not-so-tricky marker.
We hope you found this guide helpful and that you could easily obtain the most desired Sunlight marker with ease.
While you’re at it, check out more guides available on our website and you won’t be disappointed! Have fun playing.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many markers are there in Roblox Find The Markers?
Players will come across two hundred markers in the Roblox title Find The Markers. Apart from that, there are also a couple of special markers, 6 secret badges, as well as an Easter Egg special marker in the game.
Which marker is the toughest to obtain in Roblox Find The Markers?
Cheese marker has by far been the hardest one to acquire in Find The Markers. It is hidden in a very clever spot and only a few players manage to get their hands on this one without any sort of help. If you have been wishing to obtain it as well, our tip is to jump on the wall where the in-game moon is located.
What are halos in Find the Markers?
There’s a distinct biome for every marker in Find The Markers. Every time a player obtains all the available markers belonging to a particular biome, they will receive halos. For instance, once you are done acquiring all the Candyland biome markers, you will be provided with Candy Halo. At present, there are sixteen halos in the game.