She can easily sustain damage and also provide proper shield to her allies.
- 1 Pokemon Unite Wigglytuff Evolutions
- 2 Pokemon Unite Wigglytuff Lane
- 3 Pokemon Unite Wigglytuff Skills
- 4 Pokemon Unite Wigglytuff Skill Combo
- 5 Best Held Item for Pokemon Unite Wigglytuff
- 6 Best Battle Item for Pokemon Unite Wigglytuff
- 7 Pokemon Unite Wigglytuff Gameplay Tips and Tricks
- 8 Pokemon Unite Wigglytuff Matchups and Counters
- 9 Pokemon Unite Wigglytuff Pros and Cons
Pokemon Unite Wigglytuff Evolutions
Pokemon Unite Wigglytuff Lane
Wigglytuff can be played well in the Bottom Lane.
But it is preferred to follow Attacker Pokémon of your team to provide proper support.
Pokemon Unite Wigglytuff Skills
This effect has 10 secs cooldown before this can be used on the same Pokémon again.
Every third Attack becomes enhanced and deals higher damage. It also stuns them.
Pound (Level 1 or 2)
Wigglytuff slaps her enemies twice which deals damage and slows them down.
Dazzling Gleam (Level 6)
Wigglytuff shines light in the designated direction in the form of cone twice. It deals damage twice.
Upgrade (Level 10) – First Light has slow effect with damage.
Double Slap (Level 6)
Wigglytuff slaps her enemies 3 to 5 times in a row, each slap deals damage and slows them down.
Upgrade (Level 10) – Number of slaps increases to 6.
Defense Curl (Level 1 or 2)
Wigglytuff will roll in the designated direction while dealing damage and knocking back all the enemies in the way.
It also provides her shield. If she hits a wall, then the cooldown of Skill 1 is reset.
Sing (Level 4)
Wigglytuff starts singing which slows down all the enemies in the range.
If the enemies stay in the range for the full duration of singing, then the enemies will fall asleep and have defense and special defense reduced.
Upgrade (Level 12) – Sleep duration is increased.
Rollout (Level 4)
Wigglytuff rolls in the designated direction while dealing damage and knocking up all the enemies in the way.
It also provides shield to Wigglytuff. If she hits a wall, then the cooldown of Skill 1 is reset.
Upgrade (Level 12) – Knock Up duration is increased.
Unite Move (Level 8)
Wigglytuff starts a recital which provides shield to all nearby allies and removes all debuffs.
Pokemon Unite Wigglytuff Skill Combo
Double Slap and Sing is the best combination for Wigglytuff as it provides perfect Crowd Control to all enemies while dealing damage 3 – 5 times to all enemies.
This helps in breaking combos and stopping all the enemies which can lead to wipe out of all enemy Pokémons.
Initiate the fight with Sing and the use Double Slap to add the slow effect and also deal damage.
Best Held Item for Pokemon Unite Wigglytuff
- Choice Specs – It deals higher damage with increase in Sp. Attack.
- Buddy Barrier – Whenever you use your Unite Move; it provides shield to you and ally with lowest HP. It is a perfect item for Healing Pokémon.
- Focus Band – It provides Heal whenever your HP drops to a certain level.
- Exp Share – It shares all of your exp to your nearby allies. Whenever you have lowest exp. then you receive 2 exp per second.
Best Battle Item for Pokemon Unite Wigglytuff
- X Speed – increases Movement Speed.
- Fluffy Tail – It stuns any Wild Pokémon and increases damage against them.
- Eject Button – It allows your Pokémon to dash in designated direction.
Pokemon Unite Wigglytuff Gameplay Tips and Tricks
- Follow Attacker Pokémon and provide Support.
- Always use Sing to initiate your fights.
- If you like to use Rollout then you extend your Rollout duration by bumping onto walls.
- Save your Unite to counter Enemy Crowd Control Effects.
- In early game, use Skill 1 > Skill 2 > Skill 1 combo to deal maximum damage.
Pokemon Unite Wigglytuff Matchups and Counters
Wigglytuff Best Counters
Machamp, Blastoise, Snorlax, Slowbro
Wigglytuff Best Teammates
Crustle, Snorlax, Alolan Ninetales, Cramorant.
Pokemon Unite Wigglytuff Pros and Cons
- Has good disabling ability.
- Can deal good damage as a support
- Needs team coordination
- Low HP
That’s all for this article.
Thank you everyone for reading. This post was about all the things you should know for the Pokémon Unite Wigglytuff.