Ni No Kuni Cross Worlds Familiar: Ni No Kuni Cross Worlds is the latest MMORP game developed by the Netmarble.
It is a role play game where a lot of participants joins the game online. In this article we would be discussing about the Familiar character of the game.
The familiar character are characters who can be intimated easily by giving rewards and gifts.
The familiar character are basically pets who accompany your characters and helps your character in fighting with your enemy.
These character helps to finish expedition, heal, buff and also fight by your side in your team.
They are friendly and shows different characteristics like helpful, shy and loyal Penguicorn.
The familiar characters are not yet fully released by the developers but is expected to be released by the end of the year.
This article is intended to give a detailed specifications and guide about the Ni No Kuni Cross Worlds Familiar.
So if you are interested in the familiar class please read this article thoroughly.
Ni No Kuni Cross Worlds Familiar Guide 2022
The Ni No Kuni Cross Worlds Familiar is a class of characters in the game which can attribute five different elements namely Darkness, Light, Wood, Fire, and Water.
In the starting, you will get only one star familiar but it will increase as you level up and also you can increase the star in the shop section of the game.
The familiar class of characters can be collected easily using loads of way.
Since the game is using a gacha system which can have standard banner as well as themed banners.
You can also earn certain familiar characters like a strong fire type mite can be collected by following story events.
It can also be mold by using materials.
You can also feed them and tame them to get their attraction.
They can also be used as a supportive role in your team to fight along with your swordsman and other characters of your team.
Ni No Kuni Cross Worlds Familiar base star levels (rarity) Class Skills
The Ni No Kuni Cross Worlds Familiar character has different set of skills like offensive, defensive, supportive and healing abilities and this skill can be activated by the gamers.
The familiar base star level have a range from 1* to 4* of which the 4* base star level includes two classes namely normal and rare.
The stats of the familiar increases with the increase in the base star levels.
You should make your team with 3* and 4* familiars so as to provide stability and utility to your team.
Ni No Kuni Cross Worlds Familiar Skills
Ni No Kuni Cross Worlds Familiar basically have three set of skills which comes with its own cooldown time before it can be used in the game and the skills are also powered up at each level and you can see the amount of boost of each level at your info screen of the game.
The three skill set of Familiar are:-
- Active Skill: It can used in the midst of the fight and basically have a cooldown timer and the skill can be enhanced by increasing the awakening level of the familiar.
- Passive Skill: This skill does not need any activation as it is always active when you are in a fight with your enemy.
- A different type of skill also exist in the familiar character which can only be used in familiar-specific gameplay modes like that of Search and Dueling Grounds.
Ni No Kuni Cross Worlds Selecting a team
In the game, you have to fill your group with three familiar character and there are lot of options that you can choose from your loadouts to suit your style of game or the enemies that you are facing in a task.
When you are in a fight with the boss, you must choose familiars having defensive power or which can heal your team with their active skill.
The sill of the familiars can also be powered up by the weapons you use.
Therefore while selecting a team you must also keep in mind your opponents and choose your familiar characters wisely so that to keep a balance of the team.
Therefore we have divided the Ni No Kuni Cross Worlds Familiar into five tiers:
- Tier-S: This is the best familiar character you can find in the game and can be used in a war to defeat enemies easily.
- Tier A: This is the most powerful familiar after that of Tier S and they have stronger elements and this becomes even more powerful when they level-up
- Tier-B: This is the balance type among all the familiar and can help you boost your team.
- Tier-C: This familiars are avoided by many gamers while building their team as it does not have any powerful characteristics so as to use in a battle against enemies.
- Tier-D: This familiar are not at all skilled and contains only basic qualities and comes at the last position in selection percentage while making the team.
That is all about Ni No Kuni Cross Worlds Familiar Class, a guide to the class and all about their qualities and characteristics.
The players should definitely choose their familiar which suites their game and we have explained in this article about all the familiar tier which a player should choose.
More over the skill of the familiars boost up as the level increases.
You can also bookmark our article to know about more familiar characters as and when it releases.