Topics Covered in this article
So make sure to check these hero guides as well.
For now, let’s focus on Mobile Legends Phoveus Guide.
- 1 Best Lane For Phoveus
- 2 How to Use Phoveus Skills?
- 3 Mobile Legends Phoveus Battle Spells
- 4 Phoveus Best Emblem Set 2023
- 5 Mobile Legends Phoveus Best Build 2023
- 6 Phoveus Skill Combo
- 7 Phoveus Skill Upgrade Priority
- 8 Mobile Legends Phoveus Guide & Tips 2023
Best Lane For Phoveus
Phoveus is played in any of Side Lanes especially Experience Lane.
How to Use Phoveus Skills?
Passive – Demonic Intuition
When a enemy dashes within 8 yards of Phoveus, all of his skills cooldown will be reduced by 1s. For skill 1 insted of cooldown it reduces the recharge time. This passive can stack and it has no limits.
So, if 3 enemies dashes nearby, your skills will get 3s reduced CD. If you don’t know how much 8 yards is, you can always hold your ultimate to show the range.
This range is very useful for both your ultimate and passive.
Skill 1- Malefic Terror
This skill deals magic damage to all enemies in the area and when Phoveus hits a target he will gain a shield.
This skill also increases movement speed for 3s, if it hits a target. This skill will spread damage to surrounding nearby targets.
When you hit a enemy it creates this range, another enemy has to be in this range for the spread effect to work.
The Spread effect stops when there is no other new enemies is within the range.
Phoveus himself can act as a link for this spread effect to pass through. If this skill deals damage to a target twice or more, the damage will be reduced by 75% after the first one.
The Spread effect works on jungle monsters too.
This skill deals extra 50% damage to minions, but the spread effect doesn’t work on minions.
This skill recharges 1 stack each 8.5s and it holds upto 3 stack max at a time. And it has a 4s cooldown for each cast.
Skill 2 – Astaros Eye
This Skill deals magic damage then pulls enemies to the centre of the skill and deals damage again.
Skill 3 – Demonic Force
He dashes to the target, deals magic damage and also gains a shield. After unlocking this skill it will be inactive.
Once triggered this skill stays active only for 3s, then it goes to inactive state again.
If there are multiple enemy nearby, you can choose the enemy by holding and swiping ultimate button. After using this ultimate once, it will be in ultimate state for 12s.
During this period, you can spam this ultimate as long as the enemies around you dashes, it only costs mana. After this 12s ultimate state, it will go to cooldown.
Mobile Legends Phoveus Battle Spells
Flameshot is a really good spell for Phoveus, you can force enemy to dash to trigger your ultimate.
Phoveus has comparitively low damage output, so you can also use Execute to quickly finish off enemies.
Phoveus Best Emblem Set 2023
Mage Emblem for Phoveus
Use Mage Emblem on Phoveus. Use the talent points on movement speed magic penetration. Use magic worship talent it will increase your overall damage output.
Mobile Legends Phoveus Best Build 2023
Phoveus Best Build 2023
- Demon Shoes
- Clock of Destiny
- Concentrated Energy
- Brute Force Breastplate
Phoveus Skill Combo
To initiate you can use ultimate if ready, or use skill 2 to force initiate.
After engaging, keep spamming your ultimate and use skill 1 in between whenever available.
Use skill 2 in between, if enemies doesn’t use dash skills.
Phoveus Skill Upgrade Priority
- Skill 1 – Unlock and Max First
- Skill 2 – Max last
- Skill 3- Upgrade whenever available
Mobile Legends Phoveus Guide & Tips 2023
- At level 1, unlock skill 1 buy 2 mana necklace and go to side lane. During laning, Phoveus can tank more damage because of his skill 1. So, try to be slightly aggressive.
- After unlocking ultimate, try to invade enemy farm. Phoveus becomes super annoying to mobility heroes after level 4. While playing as phoveus, enemies will try to bait you under their turret. Don’t fall for their bait.
- Your skill 2 reduces cooldown and also triggers your ultimate. Learn to use it properly and don’t panic tap it. If you’re in a 1v1 situation against dash heroes always take it, it’s hard for them to target and escape from Phoveus.
- While chasing low HP enemy, keep spamming ultimate. This way if enemy dashes you can immediately kill them.
- If you manage to land all your skills properly. Phoveus can be super tanky during fights.
That’s all for this article Thank you everyone for reading. This post was about all the things you should know for the Mobile Legends Phoveus.
I have tried my best to include each and everything regarding Mobile Legends Phoveus in this article.
Please Comment Your Suggestion!
Get Mobile Legends Guide Application Download Our Official App.