Today in this article, we would provide you with all the details on the gameplay of Julian and its skills.
I am a You Tuber since 2012 and a gamer, I have been playing the game Mobile Legends since its release.
Therefore, I wanted to guide you regarding the skill set and gameplay of the heroic character Julian.
- Mobile Legends Julian Skills & How to Use?
- Mobile Legends Julian Best Lane
- Mobile Legends Julian Skill Combo
- Mobile Legends Julian Best Battle Spell
- Mobile Legends Julian Best Emblem Set 2022
- Mobile Legends Julian Skill Level up Order
- Mobile Legends Julian Pros and Cons
- Mobile Legends Julian Best Build 2022
- Mobile Legends Julian Guide 2022 & Gameplay Tips
- Final Words
Mobile Legends Julian Skills & How to Use?
Julian is a very unique member of the Forsaken Light Order in the Mobile Legends game as it does not have any ultimate ability but the character has enhance skills and basic attacks which makes him a very strong hero among the other heroes of the Mobile Legends.
Julian have a combination of one passive skill and three active skills.
In this article, we will guide you with all the skills of Julian in detail so that you can use the character to its maximum potential in the battlefield.
Passive Skill-Smith’s Legacy
Julian will at first cast two different skills and then enhance his third skill which will thereby give an advantage to use the third skill to its full potential.
But casting his enhanced third skill will have a 7 seconds cooldown period to all his skills which allows his basic attack to give a blow of 75 Magic Damage(+100% Total Physical ATK)(+100% Total Magic Power) and also attracts the target so as to cause a blow from nearby.
Julian can throw a flying scythe whenever enemy come to attack from a particular direction causing 380/460/540/620/700 (+140% Total Magic Power) and thereby slowing the enemies by 30% for a time of 1 seconds whenever we throw the Flying Scythe. It disappears when hit upon a non-minion enemy.
Julian can throw the enhanced scythe whenever enemy come to attack from a particular direction causing 380/460/540/620/700 (+140% Total Magic Power) and thereby slowing the enemies by 50% for a time of 1 seconds instead of 30% when we throw the scythe.
When hit a non-minion enemy, the scythe will continue to fly but at a decreased speed and causes damage to its enemies causing 100/135/170/205/240(+30% Total Magic Power) and causes a magical damage for every 0.3 seconds to its nearby opponents which may have an impact up to 9 times.
Julian can throw the sword whenever enemy come to attack from a particular direction causing 300/330/360/390/420 (+48% Total Magic Power)
Julian can also throw many swords at a time whenever enemy come to attack from a particular direction causing 102/114/126/138/150 (+20% Total Magic Power) and causes a magical damage for every 0.1 seconds to its nearby opponents which may have an impact up to 9 times.
Julian can attack by casting chain whenever enemy come to attack from a particular direction causing 200/220/240/260/280(+50% Total Magic Power) and causes a magical damage to enemies after a short delay which paralyses the enemies for 1.2 seconds.
Julian can enhance its attack by casting several chains whenever enemy come to attack from a particular direction causing 80/88/96/104/112 (+20% Total Magic Power) and causes a magical damage to enemies which slows the opponents by 30%.
If any enemies exists in the battlefield even after the attack, they will have an impact of 340/380/420/460/500(+100% Total Magic Power) and will also be air borne for 0.8 seconds.
Mobile Legends Julian Best Lane
There are three lanes on the map: Top Lane, Middle Lane (or Mid Lane) and Bottom Lane (or Bot Lane).
All three lanes are set up with three turrets each and your goal is to get through waves of minions and destroy all the turrets.
Once you’ve passed the turrets you need to destroy enemy base building to win the game.
Mobile Legends Julian Skill Combo
If you go to the level 3, you can use the combo attack of Chain, Sword and enhanced scythe so as to cause heavy damage to the enemies during the laning phase.
You can use the combo attack during the mid and the late game phase.
This attack will also help you to escape the attack of the enemies without taking any blow.
During group fight you may use the combo attack of Scythe, Sword and Enhanced chain so as to defeat your enemies by maximising the damage output.
Mobile Legends Julian Best Battle Spell
There are three type of battle spells of the famous heroic character Julian:
- Execute: You can use the spell so as to cause extra damage to multiple enemies or enemies having high HP. Therefore this can really helpful when on a battlefield.
- Flicker: This is very useful for easily catch your enemies and also fly from dangerous situations.
- Retribution: If you do not have a Jungler in your team than only use the spell so as to take help form the jungle lane.
Mobile Legends Julian Best Emblem Set 2022
The best emblem set that you can use for Julian is the Custom Mage Emblem as it has the power to give Magic Damage, Extra mobility and magic penetration on the enemies when in a battlefield therefore helping you with deal with maximum physical attack and HP in the battlefield.
You should also unlock agility in the first tier so as to get extra mobility as you will be able to easily rotate lanes and farm.
You should also choose observation in the second tier as gives extra Magic penetration thereby decreasing the HP of the opponents.
You should also Unlock Magic Worship in the third tier so as to give extra damage so as to kill the enemy targets or recall them in a battlefield.
Mobile Legends Julian Skill Level up Order
The most amazing feature of the heroic character Mobile Legends Julian is that he can upgrade the skills so as get 5 times more impact.
You need to first unlock his first skill as it is skill with which it causes maximum damage to the enemies and also it is better unlock the third skill upon reaching level 2 and second skill when reached level 3.
Therefore if you unlock the skills, you can upgrade the skill so as to cause 5 times impact to your enemies.
Mobile Legends Julian Pros and Cons
The pros of Julian are the following:
- It causes tremendous damage to the enemy and in turn defeat the enemy very easily.
- It is also easy to regenerate the HP after losing his HP
- Julian has very short cooldown period and therefore you can use your skill more often.
- Julian has high mobility and speed.
- If it comes to duels, Julian is an expert and also gets stronger when it comes to late game phase.
The only Cons of Julian are as follows:
- Relies Heavily on Mana
- Low defence
- Easy to counter
Also read – Mobile Legends Adventure Best Guide 2022
Mobile Legends Julian Best Build 2022
However we in this article will be guiding you the following things to try out with Julian while in the battlefield.
You may choose Arcane Build as your boots because it will help you as it increases magic penetration in the early game.
Next you may use Clock of Destiny because it will give you extra HP and magic power.
It also help you to level up. Another build is Calamity Reaper which will increase the basic attack of Julian and thereby causes more harm to your opponent enemy.
Genius Wand is also one of the most important build which will provide you with unique passive attack to destroy the magic defence and also grants extra Magic Pen.
Therefore you will have an extra advantage while dealing with tanky heroes as your opponent.
You can also use Oracle to increase the power of HP Regan which will get from the enhanced basic attacks and therefore help you to counter the anti-regan build which the enemy will create.
Julian also possess Immortality which will help you to reborn and give a second chance to fight back your enemies and kill them.
Julian Best Build 2022
- Arcane Build
- Clock of Destiny
- Calamity Reaper
- Genius Wand
Best Build for Julian 2022
- Clock of Destiny
- Magic Shoes
- Genius Wand
- Brute Force Breastplate
- Calamity Reaper
Mobile Legends Julian Guide 2022 & Gameplay Tips
As per the gameplay of the Mobile Legends Julian, it can be divided into three phases- Early, Mid and Late game.
We will guide you so to have perfect game plan in all the three phases.
- Early Game: Julian is strong during this phase as it gets magic life steal due to its enhanced basic attacks and thereby providing Julian with more durability and sustenance. Therefore you may use the following skill set so as to gain an upper hand over your enemy: Skill 1 + Skill 3 + Enhanced Basic Attacks.
- Mid Game: When you will reach the third level, you can unlock the enhanced skill when you use two of his other skills and therefore making enhancing his third skill. You may use the following skill set so as to gain an upper hand over your enemy:
Deal High Damage during 1v1’s: Skill 2 + Skill 1 + Enhanced Skill 3 + Enhanced Basic Attacks
Extra CC during team fights: Skill 2 + Skill 1 + Enhanced Skill 3 + Enhanced Basic Attacks
Turret dives or Evading Enemy tanks: Skill 1 + Skill 3 + Enhanced Skill 2 + Enhanced Basic Attacks
- Late Game: On achieving the most of his build, Julian should use skill combo so as to protect itself and it should avoid solo laning so as to avoid enemies who are one shot damage dealers. Thereby Julian will become powerful and a force to reckon as he can easily spam his skills and also causing serious damage to its enemy.
In this article we have given the detailed description on the Mobile Legends Julian and the method that can used to enhance its skills.
Therefore you can easily follow the steps mentioned above and defeat your enemies.
For getting more information on the other characters of Mobile Legend game, you can also bookmark our article.
If you have any queries regarding the Mobile Legends Julian, you may ask us by writing in the comment section of the article.