Mobile Legends Gloo is one of the most versatile Tanks in the game, he can surprise gank to any one on the map.
Topics Covered in this article
- Best Builds For Gloo 2022
- Gloo Best Emblem set 2022
- Gloo Battle Spells
- Skills & Passive Explanation
- Gloo Combo
- Gloo Guide & Gameplay Tips
We have previously discussed how to master playing with other MLBB heroes like Martis, Badang, Alpha, Johnson, Beatrix, Argus, Zhask, Yve, Chang’e, Natalia, Vexana, Paquito, Balmond, Gatotkaca, Valir, Mobile Legends Tier List.
So make sure to check these hero guides as well.
- How to Use Gloo Skills?
- Mobile Legends Gloo Battle Spells
- Mobile Legends Gloo Best Emblem Set
- Mobile Legends Gloo Best Build 2022
- Mobile Legends Gloo Skill Combo
- Mobile Legends Gloo Skill Upgrade order
- Mobile Legends Gloo Guide 2022
How to Use Gloo Skills?
Passive – Stick, Stick
Enemies gain a stack of Sticky each time they’re hit by Gloo’s skills, decreasing Movement Speed by 6% for 6 seconds. Stacks up to 5.
Each stack of Sticky on an enemy reduces their damage dealt to Gloo by 6%.
Everytime Gloo’s skill hits a target with his skills, it adds a passive mark. Each of this stack will reduce target’s movement speed by 6% and they can stack upto 5 times.
This Passive mark lasts on a target for 6s. This passive works on jungle Monsters/Lord/Turtle, but it doesn’t work on minions.
Each of the passive stack also reduces their damage dealt to Gloo by 8%.
Skill 1 – Slam, Slam
Gloo reaches out and slams the ground, dealing 360 / 400 / 440 / 480 / 520 / 560 (+80% Total Magic Power) Magic Damage to the enemy.
On the final location, a Goo is left behind, and after 3 seconds it explodes to deal 270 / 300 / 330 / 360 / 390 / 420 (+60% Total Magic Power) Magic Damage to nearby enemies, immobilizing them for 1 second. Gloo can also make the Goo explode immediately by touching it.
This Skill deals magic damage to targets and it leaves a marked area. This Marked area deals damage again after 3s and immobilizes the target inside of it.
You can walk into the marked area to trigger the effect instantly.
Skill 2- Pass, Pass
Gloo streches forth to deal 360 / 390 / 420 / 450 / 480 / 510 (+50% Total Magic Power) Magic Damage to enemies in its path, immobilizing them 0.5 second.
If this skill hits a Goo, Gloo will charge over to it, dragging enemies in its path over with it.
This skill deals magic damage and immobilizes the target for 0.5s. Combine skill 2 with skill 1 marked area to dash.
If there are enemies in the path, Gloo will drag them.
Ultimate – Split, Split
Gloo splits into 12, for up to 10 seconds. They each have 25% HP, and during this time all Goos can move together freely as they increasing their Movement Speed by 25%.
Gloo recovers 4% / 4.5% / 5% of his Max HP every 1 second and deals 120 (+25% Total Magic Power) Magic Damage every 0.4 second to target it impacts.
While in Ultimate state, Gloo recovers 4% HP every 1s. This ultimate lasts for 10s. If there are enemies nearby it deals continous magic damage every 0.25s.
If a target has max passive stacks, you can use ultimate again to attach Gloo to the target.
Once attached to a target you can’t use movement wheel but you can use skills and basic attack.
If Gloo takes damage in this state, 80% of the damage is transferred to host and 20% damage will be regained.
If you want to cancel this state? you can use ultimate again. That’s all for passive & skills.
Mobile Legends Gloo Battle Spells
In my opinion, Flicker is the spell that i find most useful on him. Execute and Vengance are decent secondary options.
Mobile Legends Gloo Best Emblem Set
Tank Emblem for Gloo
- Use Tank Emblem on Gloo.
- Use the Talent points on HP & CD reduction.
- Use concussive blast talent it will deal magic damage to target nearby.
Mobile Legends Gloo Best Build 2022
This is my recommended build for Gloo.
Gloo Best Build 2022
- Courage Mask
- Warrior Boots
- Dominance Ice
- Cursed Helmet
- Athena’s Shield
Best Build for Gloo 2022
- Courage Mask
- Tough Boots
- Dominance Ice
- Antique Cuirass
Mobile Legends Gloo Skill Combo
Gloo Skill combo 2022
Use Skill 1 + Skill 2 then Ultimate + Ultimate then use again Skill 1 + Skill 2 & Basic attack.
Mobile Legends Gloo Skill Upgrade order
- Skill 1 – Unlock & Max First
- Skill 2 – Max Last
- Skill 3 – Upgrade when Available
Mobile Legends Gloo Guide 2022
- At level 1 unlock skill 1 and go mid lane. Try to stick your midlaner and gank side lanes.
- Use skill 1 + Skill 2 to gap close and immobilise the target. This combo will be used in most situations.
- Use skill 2 first if you’re low on HP or if enemy is under a turret and you don’t wanna dash.
- When towerdiving with ultimate, always let your smaller Gloo’s go in first. This way the turret will target them first.
- Even if there is a enemy inside turret, hit them with your smaller Gloo’s first.
- After attaching to enemy if they take you under turret, try to bring them out with Skill 1 + Skill 2 combo.
Note- If you can’t bring them out, cancel the ultimate and step out. It easy to counter Gloo if you’re stuck under turret.
In team fight or ganks, always try to ultimate the enemy team’s main damage dealer. That’s all for this guide article Hope you learnt something.
Thank you everyone for reading. This post was about all the things you should know for the Mobile Legends Gloo.
I have tried my best to include each and everything regarding Mobile Legends Gloo in this article.
Please Comment Your Suggestion!
Get Mobile Legends Guide Application Download Our Official App.