If you are a student and belong to Uttar Pradesh, then you might have heard about the recent announcement by CM Yogi Aadityanath regarding the distribution of free smartphones and laptops to students under UP free Laptop yojana.
If you want to have a complete guide regarding this announcement then this article is meant to you.
Here we are going to provide you with a complete guide regarding UP free Laptop yojana including its registration process.
All you have to do is to read this article properly and follow the given registration steps to get a free smartphone and laptop under the UP free Laptop yojana.
- UP Free Laptop yojana 2022
- Documents for UP Free Laptop Yojana Registration form
- UP free Laptop yojana application form
- How to get free smartphone and laptop under UP free Laptop yojana 2022
- UP Free Laptop Yojana list 2022
- FAQ - UP Free Laptop Yojana
- 1. When will the distribution of laptops start?
- 2. How can I find the application form for UP free Laptop yojana?
- 3. What documents are required for applying for this scheme?
- 4. What is the application fee for UP free Laptop scheme registration?
- 5. When will the application form out and the registration process start?
- 6. UP free laptop kab milega?
UP Free Laptop yojana 2022
No one can deny that during election time, many political leaders usually announce some great development plans.
According to a notice issued by Election commission, the Assembly elections in Uttar Pradesh are set to be done in February/March 2022.
Keeping this in mind, the current Chief minister of Uttar Pradesh – Yogi Aadityanath announced that they will distribute free smartphones and laptops to nearly 20 lakh students under UP Free Laptop yojana 2022.
For this a huge budget of nearly 1800 crores is decided. This announcement created a great happiness and excitement among students of UP Board.
This whole distribution process is set to be completed in December 2021, so make sure you apply for this scheme in case you are eligible for a free laptop and smartphone.
Here we are mentioning some points which clarifies the eligibility criteria for UP Free laptop Yojana.
- You must be a UP Board student
- Class 10th and 12th only
- Minimum marks required – 65%
If you are eligible for this scheme and want to get a free smartphone and laptop under the UP free Laptop yojana, then you have to apply for this scheme by filling the application form.
Before proceeding for this Uttar Pradesh free laptop scheme, make sure you have the required documents.
Documents for UP Free Laptop Yojana Registration form
The eligible student who has scored a minimum of 65% marks in their board exams should have the following documents.
- Marksheet (Performance certificate)
- Aadhar card (Identity proof)
- Address Proof
- Passport size photographs
All these simple documents will be required while applying for UP Free Laptop Yojana 2022.
Make sure you have all these, and in case you do not have any of them, you have to get that deficient document ready as soon as possible.
UP free Laptop yojana application form
The application form for UP free Laptop yojana is not provided so far.
But you can find it on the official Uttar Pradesh government website. Additionally, we will update you all about the UP free Laptop yojana application form once it will be out.
Similarly you do not need to worry about UP free Laptop beneficiary list. Because once the list will be announced, we will update that on our website also.
How to get free smartphone and laptop under UP free Laptop yojana 2022
Here we are going to discuss the procedure for applying for a free smartphone and laptop under the UP free Laptop yojana.
Follow the given simple steps to avail this scheme and get a free smartphone and laptop.
- First of all, visit the official website of UP government – http://upcmo.up.nic.in/
- Here you will find a lot of ongoing schemes and plans by the Uttar Pradesh government. Once the application form for UP free Laptop yojana will be uploaded, it will be visible here.
- In the next step you have to open the application form and fill in the required details such as name, father’s name, educational details, address details, etc.
- Once you fill the form, lastly you have to submit that form. No application fee is required for this scheme.
After that, the UP government will check and verify all the applications and start the distribution of free smartphones and laptops to the students.
This scheme is primarily for 12th class students as these gadgets play an important role in higher level studies.
This scheme will help the students in their higher studies and courses.
UP Free Laptop Yojana list 2022
After the registration, the government will release a final list of the candidates who will be provided free laptops.
This UP Free Laptop Yojana list 2022 will be added in this article once it will be released.
Hence we will recommend you to stay connected with us for the latest updates on the UP Free Laptop list.
FAQ – UP Free Laptop Yojana
1. When will the distribution of laptops start?
The distribution of free smartphones and laptops are set to start in the 2nd or 3rd week of December. Before that students have to apply for this scheme by filling the application form.
2. How can I find the application form for UP free Laptop yojana?
You can find the application form for UP free Laptop scheme on official website of UP government – http://upcmo.up.nic.in/
3. What documents are required for applying for this scheme?
Some nominal documents including Marksheet (Performance certificate), Aadhar card (Identity proof), Address Proof, Passport size photographs are required.
4. What is the application fee for UP free Laptop scheme registration?
There is no application fee required for the registration for UP free Laptop yojana, which is a great initiative.
5. When will the application form out and the registration process start?
As of now, there is no confirmed date for the starting of the registration process. It is expected that the registration will begin in the second week of December 2021. For latest updates on UP free Laptop yojana, stay tuned with us.
6. UP free laptop kab milega?
Guys, once the registration starts you can apply for it. After that laptops will be distributed soon.
This scheme is a great opportunity for the eligible students to get a free smartphone or laptop which will be helpful in their further studies.
Simply you have to fill the application form by visiting the UP government official website if you are eligible.
After that you have to wait for the further process.
As we told you earlier that this scheme is set to complete in December month, so make sure you fill the form as soon as possible.
This was all about the Uttar Pradesh free laptop scheme 2022 and its registration process.
If you find this article helpful, then make sure you share this guide with your friends who are also eligible for this marvellous scheme.
Lastly, in case you have any questions or suggestions, feel free to mention that in the comment section.
Also read – How to become an actor in Bitlife?