Mobile Legends Valentina is a very unique mage who can copy her enemy’s ultimate with the help of her ultimate.
Her ultimate is very unreliable and is opportunistic as the enemy’s may be or may not be in your favour.
So without wasting your time let’s get start.
Moreover, in this tutorial, you are going to learn more about
- Best Builds For Valentina
- Best Emblem Set
- Battle Spells
- Skills & Passive Explanation
- Valentina Combo
- Valentina Guide & Gameplay Tips.
We have previously discussed how to master playing with other MLBB heroes like Natan, Sun, Freya, Uranus, Kaja, Hanzo, Nana, Franco, Hanabi, Badang, Alpha, Johnson, Beatrix, Argus, Zhask, Yve, Paquito, Balmond, Gatotkaca, Valir, Mobile Legends Tier List.
- 1 Mobile Legends Valentina Lane
- 2 Mobile Legends Valentina Skills
- 3 Mobile Legends Valentina Skill Combo
- 4 Mobile Legends Valentina Skill Level Up Order
- 5 Mobile Legends Valentina Best Guide 2023
- 6 Mobile Legends Valentina Pros and Cons
- 7 Mobile Legends Valentina Best Emblem Set
- 8 Mobile Legends Valentina Battle Spells
- 9 Mobile Legends Valentina Strong and Weak Against
- 10 Mobile Legends Valentina Best Build 2023
Mobile Legends Valentina Lane
Valentina is played in the Middle Lane to support Tank and Hyper.
Get Mobile Legends Best Build & Guide Application Download Our Official Android App.
Mobile Legends Valentina Skills
Passive Primal Force
If enemy hero has lower level than Valentina then 60% of her damage will be converted into her HP
Skill 1 Shadow Strike
Valentina strikes her enemies with her shadow magic in a cone shape in the designated direction.
It deals magic damage and slows down enemies by 40%. It also applies a mark called Shadow Sigil on the enemy which is maintained for 4 secs.
All the marked enemies will be terrified for 0.7 secs if they are again hit by this skill, Shadow Strike.
Skill 2 Arcane Shade
Valentina dashes in the designated direction.
She releases 3 Shadow Bolts with every dash which can hit any nearby enemy.
Valentina can cast this for 2 times, letting her dash two times and deal a total of 6 Shadow Bolts.
Each Shadow Bolt deals Magic Damage.
Each Shadow Bolt hitting an enemy will reduce the cooldown of Skill 1 Shadow Strike.
Ultimate Skill – I Am you
Valentina can copy her enemy’s ultimate which allows her to use her enemy’s Ultimate and their form for the next 20 secs.
It slows down the target by 70%.
After using the enemy’s Ultimate, she can use her target’s Basic Attack type and stay in their form for 20 secs.
If the target is a physical damage dealer, then she gains (+100 % of Total Magic Power) as extra Physical Attack.
Note for Valentina’s Ultimate and her transformation.
- Transformation ultimate skills which majorly affect the other skills, such as Johnson, Gloo, Yu Zhong, Selena, Hanzo, Lapu-Lapu and etc. then she will copy the other skills as well.
- Buff ultimate skills which do not majorly affect the first and second skill will not be copied, an example is Argus, Zhask, and Freya.
- If the hero has a passive which effectively makes their Basic Attack, including but not limited to, inflicting a status effect then it is copied, an example is Saber, Hayabusa, and Harley.
- Ultimates which immediately activates the passive of the hero with no delay will be copied, an example is Natalia, Ruby, Benedetta, Alucard, Hayabusa and etc.
- Ultimates which assist the passive activation with a delayed activation makes it so that the passive of the hero is not copied, including but not limited to, enhancing the next Basic Attack, an example would be Lancelot, Estes, Mathilda, Chou and Khufra.
- These passives can also be called as “stacking type” since it requires a significant amount of time to activate.
Mobile Legends Valentina Skill Combo
Valentina’s Ultimate is very situational and unreliable for every fight.
Always consider using only Skill 1 and Skill 2 along with the Basic Attacks to deal maximum damage to the enemies.
- Use Skill 1 to deal damage to all the enemies in the area. This will also apply marks/Shadow Sigil on the enemies.
- Use Skill 2 to dash quickly and repositioning yourself to a safe position along with dealing damage to her enemies. This will also reset her Skill 1 which deals higher damage with Shadow Sigil.
- Use Skill 1 again to deal damage.
- Use Basic Attacks after every skill to have maximum damage output.
Mobile Legends Valentina Skill Level Up Order
Mobile Legends Valentina Best Guide 2023
Constantly use Skill 1 to Harass enemies and force them to recall.
Continuous Ganking is part of Valentina’s game style.
Don’t stick to one lane. Valentina needs to roam around the map and abuse her passive to get Level 15 ASAP.
Mobile Legends Valentina Pros and Cons
- Has High HP Regen.
- High Damage.
- Double Dash is good as a mage.
- Very easy to use and combo is also basic.
- Unreliable and situational Ultimate.
- No strong Crowd Control skills.
Mobile Legends Valentina Best Emblem Set
Mage emblem is the only emblem that should be used on Valentina.
Since Valentina has the capability of giving Support and dealing with Burst Damage at the same time.
Mage emblem Talent points should be invested in
- Agility or Mastery: Agility will provide more Movement Speed which I recommend you all, as this will help in continuous ganking. Mastery can also opt but Valentina already has a very low Cooldown, so Cooldown Reduction is not much required, and Cooldown Reduction by Items is more than sufficient.
- Observation: It will increase Magic Penetration greatly.
- Mystery Shop: This talent reduces the price of all items by 10%, which helps Valentina in buying all the Items faster.
Mobile Legends Valentina Battle Spells
Flicker – It allows you to dash towards a designated direction.
Mobile Legends Valentina Strong and Weak Against
Mobile Legends Valentina Best Build 2023
Valentine Core Items
- Arcane Boots – It provides Magic Penetration.
- Clock of Destiny – It is very important as it increases HP and Magic Attack every 30 seconds, up to 10 times. When 10 times HP and Magic Attack is increased, it will give additional Mana and an extra 5% Magic Attack.
- Lightning Truncheon – It is the main source of Damage. It will deal Burst type of Damage and deal additional damage based on your Mana. It also deals extra damage by spreading the Magic Damage to enemies as Lightning.
- Holy Crystal – It will drastically increase Magic Attack which works well with the combination of Clock of Destiny and Lightning Truncheon.
Best Build for Valentina 2023
- Arcane Boots
- Clock of Destiny
- Lightning Truncheon
- Holy Crystal
- Divine Glaive – It gives huge Magic Penetration.
- Glowing Wand – It deals with Magic Damage based on Enemy HP. Higher the Enemy HP, the More Damage they get.
Valentina Best Build 2023
This build is good to use when the enemy has a good ultimate and you want to take advantage of it.
- Magic Shoes – It provides Cooldown Reduction.
- Clock of Destiny – It increases Mana and HP over time.
- Lightning Truncheon – It deals Magic Damage.
- Fleeting Time – It greatly reduces cooldown of the Ultimate.
- Concentrated Energy – It provides High Magic Lifesteal and HP.
- Holy Crystal
Mobile Legends Valentina Pro Build 2023
- Magic Shoes
- Enchanted Talisman
- Lightning Truncheon
- Ice Queen Wand
- Divine Glaive
- Winter Truncheon
That’s all for this article.
Thank you everyone for reading. This post was about all the things you should know for the Mobile Legends Valentina.
I have tried my best to include each and everything regarding Mobile Legends Valentina in this article.