Welcome to Gaming Freak Hero Guide Tutorial. In this post, I’m going to show you How to Use Hayabusa in Mobile Legends 2022.
I will share 10 Best Tips about Hayabusa and explain Hayabusa Passive & Skills, You will know Mobile Legends Hayabusa Build 2022 & Emblems, Hayabusa ML Best Spell.
MLBB Hayabusa Strength & Weakness and finally give you some Tips and Tricks, How to Play With Hayabusa 2022 Effectively.
So are you Ready to know about The Crimson Shadow ‘’Hayabusa’’?
We have previously discussed how to master playing with other Mobile Legends, heroes like Claude, Leomord, Harith, Wanwan, Carmilla, MLBB Upcoming Hero, Luo Yi, Chou, Kimmy. So make sure to check these hero guides as well.
For now, let’s focus on Hayabusa ML.
- How to Use Hayabusa Skills?
- Mobile Legends Hayabusa Battle Spell 2022
- Mobile Legends Hayabusa Emblem Set 2022
- Mobile Legends Hayabusa Best Build 2022
- Mobile Legends Hayabusa Skill Combo
- Mobile Legends Hayabusa Skill Upgrading
- Mobile Legends Hayabusa Guide 2022 & Gameplay Tips
How to Use Hayabusa Skills?
Mobile Legends Hayabusa Skill 1- Ninjutsu Phantom Shuriken
Hayabusa mobile legends throws 3 shurikens and it returns back to him immediately. This Skill deals damage twice to a target. It deals 30% less damage to targets when it returns back.
This Skill slows down the enemies by 35% for 2 seconds. It also regens energy if it hits a target. Every time you upgrade this skill, it will increase his spell vamp by 3% Maxed at 18%.
Active: Hayabusa throws three shurikens forward that travel back to him after flying a certain distance.
Each shuriken deals 170 / 190 / 210 / 230 / 250 / 270 (+70% Extra Physical Attack) points of Physical Damage to enemies, slows them and recover 10 points of energy.
Mobile Legends Hayabusa Skill 2- Ninjutsu Quad Shadow
Hayabusa dashes and releases 4 Shadows in different directions. You can travel to any of these shadows by using this skill again.
You can travel to each shadow only once and the shadows disappear when the timer runs out. If the shadow hits an enemy, it will deal damage and it will slow enemy by 40% for 2 seconds.
The shadow stays within the enemy, when Hayabusa travels to the shadow it deals damage again. Every time he travels to his shadows, it will reduce CD of his Skill 1 by 1 seconds.
Hayabusa dashes towards a designated direction and releases a phantom behind him. Upon hitting an enemy hero or reaching max distance, Hayabusa stops dashing and releases 3 phantoms that travels in different directions.
When phantoms hit enemy heroes, they will slow the enemy hero by 40% for 2 seconds and deal 130 / 140 / 150 / 160 / 170 / 180 (+30% Extra Physical Attack) points of Physical Damage, and seep into the enemy hero.
Use Again: Hayabusa can move to a phantom’s location. If that phantom is seeped in an enemy hero, Hayabusa will deal an additional 130 / 140 / 150 / 160 / 170 / 180 (+30% Extra Physical Attack) points of Physical Damage and travels to the enemy hero’s location.
Mobile Legends Hayabusa Skill 3- Ougi Shadow Kill
He becomes a shadow and continuously deals damage to the target. He will be un-targetable and invincible while using this skill.
If there are multiple targets nearby, he will switch between targets. This applies to monsters too.
Hayabusa turns into a shadow, becoming untargetable and dealing 5 / 7 / 9 single-target attacks to nearby targets.
Each attack deals 180 / 195 / 210 (+90% Extra Physical Attack) points of Physical Damage.
Mobile Legends Hayabusa Passive Skill- Ninjutsu Trace of Shadow
Every time his skill deals damage it adds a passive stack. Each stack will increase his skill damage by 5% (Max 20%).
Only his skills damage will be increased by this passive. His basic attack damage remains the same. This passive can only be triggered on enemy heroes.
It doesn’t work on minions/ monsters. That’s all for his Passive & Skills.
Mobile Legends Hayabusa Battle Spell 2022
It’s important to farm fast with Hayabusa. So, I would highly recommend using Retribution on him.
Mobile Legends Hayabusa Emblem Set 2022
Hayabusa Emblem 2022
- Assassin Emblem works well on Hayabusa. Use the Talent points on Movement speed and Physical Penetration emblem hayabusa.
- I Recommend Killing Spree Talent. But you can use Any Assassin Emblem Talent hayabusa best emblem set 2022.
Mobile Legends Hayabusa Best Build 2022
This is my recommended Hayabusa Build 2022. In Super late game, you can sell Raptor Machete and buy Immortality or another attack item if needed hayabusa item build 2022.
Best Build for Hayabusa 2022
- Magic Shoes– with Magic shoes Hayabusa will get 10% Spell Cool down Reduction & 40% Unique Movement Speed.
- Raptor Machete– Every 10s, the next Basic Attack deals extra 50 points of Physical Damage (increase with level) and be slowed by 30%. Last 1s. Basic Attacks will reduce its CD by 1s. Hayabusa Killing Creeps grants extra 30% EXP, 4% HP and 8% Mana.
- Blade of 7 Seas– When Ambush The next Basic Attack will deal 240 plus 60% Physical ATK. Only ready when hero don’t take or deal damage for 5s build hayabusa.
- Blade of Despair– Dealing damage to target with 50% HP will increase hero’s Physical Attack by 25% for 2s. (Applied before damage is dealt)
- Endless Battle– Hayabusa After using a skill, the next Basic Attack will deal extra 60% of Physical Attack as True Damage. 1.5s CD. Chasefate Increase Movement SPD by 10% for 1.5s after using Divine Justice best hayabusa build.
- Queen’s Wings– Hayabusa Demonize Grants 40% Damage Reduction and 40% Physical Life steal hero’s when HP is below 40% for 5s. 60s CD hayabusa ml build.
Mobile Legends Hayabusa Skill Combo
Use Skill 2 – Skill 1- Skill 2- basic attack – Skill 3 – Skill 2.
Try to master this combo fast; you can use this combo in almost every situation. When you’re using this combo just makes sure that your skill 2 hits the target.
Mobile Legends Hayabusa Skill Upgrading
- Skill 1 – Unlock & Max First.
- Skill 2 – Max Last.
- Skill 3 – Upgrade whenever available.
Mobile Legends Hayabusa Guide 2022 & Gameplay Tips
- At level 1, unlock skill 1 and buy Hunter’s Knife. Then go to any one of the side lanes, you can also pick mid if there are no good mid-lane hero in your team.
- Use skill 1 to clear minion wave and to harass enemies, Keep a safe distance away from enemy while laning. After clearing first wave, take small crab.
- Use your retribution before 1:05 sec. Because the big crab spawns at 1:40 sec, you should have your retribution ready to steal it. Stick to your lane till you reach level 4.
- After reaching level 4 rotate to nearby lane and try to gank. If not just use your ultimate to clear wave and go back to jungling. This will make you farm faster.
- When jungling use skill 2 to reduce your skill 1 cool down. Your skill 2 can reveal enemies inside bush.
- Before ultimate using in 1v1 fights, make sure that there’s no other targets (Creeps) close to the enemy. When you use ultimate, try to aim it instead of tapping.
- This will override the Hero lock and castes the ultimate immediately. When you’re low farmed or your team is losing focus on pushing.
- When the enemies are focused on fight, use your ultimate to clear minions this will make you invisible on their map.
- If the enemy is trying to defend a turret you can use my skill combo technique to do free damage on turret. But don’t try this on instant CC heroes like Chou, Saber, Khufra, Atlas.
- You can pre-move your skill 2 to escape from enemy’s immediate CC Skills after ultimate. The trick is just using your skill 2 to the farthest shadow before your ultimate ends.
- When using skill 2 for escaping, don’t spam it. Wait for enemies to chase in direction for a while. Then travel to the furthest shadow, make sure to aim it.
- Also keep an Eye on mini map to check enemy positions. And finally, you can easily play hayabusa mlbb without buff. Take buff if your MM/Mage doesn’t need it.
Get Mobile Legends Guide Application Download Our Official App.
That’s all for this How to Play Hayabusa in Mobile Legends guide, tutorial, hope you guys learn it and love it. Please comment if you want more tutorial like this.