Looking for an all-in-one DogLife Guide? If yes, you are just at the right place! In this article, you will find everything you need to know about the newly popular DogLife game including gameplay tips, ribbons guide, codes, and much more!
DogLife was just released towards the end of 2021 and yet, it has gone on to establish a considerable fanbase for itself in such a short period.
A large number of users around the world have been using and loving the game ever since.
Living in a virtual world as a pet at someone’s home truly must be a wonderful experience.
DogLife: BitLife Dogs is full of amazing features and demands you to have a good insight into it all.
If you have played BitLife before, you certainly would have a decent level of understanding already.
Among the various elements of the game, ribbons play a crucial role in DogLife and many players often end up getting stuck on this part.
If you wish to get started on this popular game but can’t seem to figure out how-to, we are here to help.
In this article, we are going to provide you with our Dog Life Guide which will enlighten you on various aspects of the DogLife game.
We have also provided a special DogLife All Ribbons Guide that will teach you how to get every ribbon in the game.
So without any further ado, let’s get started on our Dog Life Guide.
- About the DogLife game
- DogLife Vs BitLife
- Dog Life Guide
- DogLife All Ribbons Guide
- DogLife All Ribbons Guide: How to get every ribbon in DogLife
- How to get cats for free in DogLife
- Dog Life Codes and How to redeem them
- How to Redeem Dog Life Codes
About the DogLife game
Candywriter, LLC, after the massive success of BitLife- Life Simulator, recently came up with its new launch, DogLife: Bitlife Dogs.
The game is an excellent combination of text-based as well as role-playing simulation elements.
You get access to an incredible gameplay experience that revolves around one of the favourite creatures of all time: dogs!
DogLife is available for you to play on both Android as well as iOS mobile devices.
Your absolute objective in the game would be to make different choices.
Based on these choices, the outcome is going to come out.
Players must be prepared for all the consequences they build for themselves. It’s up to you how you wish to make the most of your DogLife.
All the characters and episodes in the DogLife game are entirely fictional.
Nonetheless, you will be able to choose a name for yourself along with your breed.
Additionally, DogLife doesn’t have any cut-scenes or visuals to offer.
This is because it is a text-based life simulation game and is more or less the same as BitLife.
One of the best parts about the game is that while you will be given different choices to choose from, no two consequences can be identical.
The game brings up storylines that are randomly developed and in the end, it’s up to you what you want to choose from the plethora of possibilities.
A simulation game like this is a remarkable experience in itself!
DogLife Vs BitLife
While in the BitLife game, you had the identity of a human being, in DogLife, you are now going to play the role of everyone’s favourite pet: a dog!
The four fundamental settings in this new game are as follows:
- As a pet: The first choice is to live the Dog Lifespan at someone’s home as their pet. Here, you will be interacting with many human beings and get to enjoy a pleasant lifestyle.
- At a Pet Shop: You may also live in some Pet Shop where you will be a pup up for sale. You would have to wait until a potential buyer comes and likes you.
- Shelter Pet: You can also live as a lonely creature at an animal shelter. However, there will be many more dogs there as well.
- On the streets: Lastly, you may be a stray who is aspiring to reach the status of the Alpha Dog. Here, you will largely be interacting with other stray dogs or cats.
There is a range of key similarities in both the games, BitLife and DogLife.
Nonetheless, there is also sufficient content in DogLife which makes it unique in a lot of ways.
Also read – Gwent The Witcher Guide 2022
Dog Life Guide
If you have been playing BitLife for quite a while, you would realise that the interface of BitLife Dogs isn’t much different as well.
This is primarily because the developer of both these games is Candywriter, LLC.
What this means is that just like BitLife, you would be able to start your fresh life and make some exciting life choices in DogLife as well.
Just like that, you would be able to choose your name, place of birth, and so on.
When you click on the plus (+) option, your age is going to rise.
As you do that, plenty of new opportunities is going to pop up in front of you.
The maximum limit on the Dog Lifespan in the game is not exactly specified.
However, as per DogLife’s list of achievements, one certain thing is that players will be able to live at least till the age of 25 years old.
Once you reach this age, your quarter-centenarian DogLife achievement is going to be unlocked.
Players can be more than 120 years old in BitLife.
So in the DogLife game, there’s a great possibility that you may go on to have a Dog Lifespan of at least 30 years old.
Two of the most crucial elements for living a long Dog Lifespan in the game are your health as well as your home.
If you are staying in a well-off family with a generous monthly income, you are going to be fed better.
Apart from it, you will also be provided with adequate medical care.
As a result, your happiness, as well as your health levels, will rise. And so will your Dog Lifespan.
DogLife Character Stats
In DogLife, you are going to see a total of five stats, which is different from BitLife. These include:
All these five stats play a great role in ensuring a good life for you.
So you must try to keep your stats meters full at all times.
DogLife BitLife Dogs Activities
In the beginning, you will be given five special activities in DogLife and you will have to choose the one that you like.
These are as follows:
- Act up
DogLife BitLife Dogs Breeds
There is a wide range of breeds available for you to choose from in BitLife Dogs.
These are as follows:
- French Bulldogs
- Labrador Retrievers
- German Shepherds
- Australian Shepherds
- Golden Retrievers
- Great Danes
At the beginning itself, you will be given the option to select your desired breed of dog.
However, you will only have a few limited choices.
Additionally, you would be able to unlock all dog and cat breeds as well, however, it will cost you a couple of bucks.
You can also unlock the Top Dog feature in the game by purchasing it for 3 bucks.
All the species in DogLife are special and have some incredible characteristics to offer in the game.
The choice will entirely be yours to make so choose wisely.
DogLife All Ribbons Guide
Just like the predecessor, DogLife also provides you with a significant number of ribbons in the game that players will be able to win towards the end of their Dog Lifespan.
Whether you get the ribbon or not, what kind of ribbon you get, is all dependent on the life choices you made throughout your life.
It becomes important that you know how to get every ribbon in the game.
To guide you through it all, we have prepared for you an exclusive DogLife All Ribbons Guide!
DogLife All Ribbons Guide: How to get every ribbon in DogLife
The below-mentioned DogLife All Ribbons Guide comprises a list of all the available ribbons in DogLife.
Here, we will also tell you how to get every ribbon in the game. Let’s take a look:
- Ordinary: As the name suggests, acting completely ordinary. By this, we mean that you must live a very basic or simple life and not indulge in anything that will help you obtain any other DogLife Ribbons.
- Bad Dog: Spending life in rebuke. When you live with your owner, you must do stuff that will lead your owner to rebuke you. However, make sure you don’t end up getting kicked out.
- Wasteful: Wasting a significant opportunity. To attain this ribbon in the game, you must visit the game’s action menu and then click on Surrender. This will prematurely terminate your existence.
- Alpha: Always being the leader. By this, we mean that you must live the majority of your lifespan as a leader or the alpha. Live a leader and die a leader. If you act a bit aggressive or harsh on other animals, you will achieve the title much quicker.
- Omega: Living without respect and pride. Omega is exactly contrary to Alpha. Instead of living like an Alpha, live like a follower and let others be your leader.
- Killer Dog: Ending the lives of a maximum number of dogs. Make sure you don’t end up getting abducted by them before.
- Fertile: Producing plenty of offspring.
- Hero: Saving the life of a human being.
- Old Yeller: Living a pretty long Dog Lifespan. An ordinary lifestyle can be beneficial for this one.
- Lucky Dog: Dying in a truly affluent household. Once you find a rich family, stick to them.
- Unlucky: Dying an unfortunate death at a young age.
- Man’s Best Friend: Living a delightful and admired life. Do good deeds.
- Reject: Spending an unpopular or undesirable life. Being a stray and never getting adopted would help to get this ribbon.
- Horndog: Having plenty of mates.
- Territorial: Traveling to many countries.
- Lazy Dog: Living a lazy or an idle lifestyle.
- Sneaky: Living like a perfect escape artist.
- Nomad: Living with plenty of families. Try to run away from as many homes as you can.
- Sewer Rat: Spending a significant amount of time in an in-game sewer.
- Sheltered: Having several excursions from the shelter. Try to keep escaping.
- Stray: Living the majority of your Dog Lifespan on the street. Try your best to not get adopted.
- Trickster: Often playing various tricks on different people.
- Wanderer: Roaming a lot of streets.
Getting all these ribbons is easy and takes no time. Just keep these headstarts in mind before you start your journey in BitLife Dogs.
Also read – Adorable Home 2022 Best Guide For Beginners
How to get cats for free in DogLife
Among all the incredible features of DogLife: BitLife Dogs, the rarest of all is playing like a cat. Yes, you heard it right!
You can play like a cat in DogLife and supposedly, is going to be a total game-changer for you, quite literally.
While a lot of stuff remains the same, you will also be provided with many new elements to try out.
There will be different kinds of breeds, new dialogue, and much more.
Having said that, many people wish to know how to get cats for free in DogLife.
Well, officially, there are a couple of fundamental ways through which you can play like a cat in the game.
Let’s take a look at these:
- Firstly, there is the option of making in-app purchases in the app, called Cat Lover. You will be able to see an option of Top Dog on the upper right-hand side of your screen. When you click on it, an IAP menu is going to appear in front of you. Out of all the given choices, you must find and click on the option of Cat Lover.
- You would be able to buy Cat Lover for $2.99 by clicking on this option or an equivalent currency. Through this, you won’t just be able to avail yourself of the feature of playing like a cat but you will also find a range of cat breeds in front of you in an instant.
- The second option for unlocking the cat character is through the option of Top Dog. When you buy this option, you are going to automatically unlock not only the dog breeds but all the cat breeds in the game as well. Apart from this, you will also have the option of editing all animals and human beings as well. All these features, among a few others, are all available in the special Top Dog feature in DogLife.
So if you wish to know how to get cats for free, we must break it to you that you can’t.
The devs haven’t provided a feature like that as of now and the sole way you can get cat breeds in the game is through the above-mentioned options.
Nonetheless, a Google Play or iTunes gift card may solve your question of how to get cats for free.
Moreover, you may try out some legit and relevant surveys as well. So this might work.
Dog Life Codes and How to redeem them
Dog Life Codes are a great way to get access to some exciting items in the game free of cost.
These will be given to you as rewards and you can use them as per your wish.
To find new Dog Life Codes, you must make sure that you follow the official Twitter handle as well as join the Discord channel of the game developers.
The official accounts of the devs are the only legitimate way through which you can find valid and working Dog Life Codes.
Currently, there are no working Dog Life Codes.
But now that you have been acquainted with them, you must keep an eye out regularly.
How to Redeem Dog Life Codes
The following steps will guide you on how to redeem the Dog Life Codes:
- First and foremost, you will need to launch the DogLife game on your device. If you haven’t downloaded it yet, then you must do so immediately.
- Next, from the menu tab, you must find and select the “Options” button. You will be able to locate it on the upper left-hand side of the game menu.
- Now, towards the end of this list, you will find the option of “Redeem Codes”.
- Tap on this option and a new window will now appear on your screen.
- Copy the available Dog Life Codes and paste them in the bar here.
- Once you do so, click on the option of “Redeem”.
- And that’s it! You will now be provided with your free rewards in an instant.
If you ever played and loved the popular BitLife game, we are sure that you are also going to love DogLife just as much (if not more).
With the DogLife game, countless minutes and hours of entertainment are promised!
With a range of breeds, incredible characteristics, as well as multiple unique choices, there’s only so much in store for you.
We hope that our above-mentioned Dog Life Guide gave you a good insight into the game.
Whether you have some experience with BitLife or you’re a newbie, all the tips provided in this article will be of great help.
Before we wrap up our Dog Life Guide, we wish you all the best for your “BitLife Dogs” journey and a long Dog Lifespan!