Want to know secret tricks how to start the destiny 2 celebrating solstice quest 2022? If yes, then this article will provide all the information on how to start the destiny 2 celebrating solstice quest 2022.
Today I am sharing a secret trick on how to start the destiny 2 celebrating solstice quest 2022 and other details about the Destiny 2 2022.
I am a gamer and a blogger so as a person who knows about the games especially Destiny 2.
I am hereby giving you all the details about the Destiny 2 that will help you to start the destiny 2 celebrating solstice quest.
Destiny 2 celebrating solstice quest
The annual event, celebrating solstice has its inagural quest now that the solstice of heroes 2022 event has started in destiny 2.
Eva, who will serve as your four guide during the festivities, can help you earn this quest.
This Walkthrough will walk you through every step of the celebrating solstice Quest in destiny 2 for solstice of Heroes 2022.
In comparison to past years, solstice has undergone a complete makeover, but despite the addition of new resources to manage and the change in the armour chores from individual armour pieces to a series of event challenges the grind and has remained in the same.
But the outcome is the same you have a set of armour with strong stats and capacity to add glows given enough time and effort.
Go for “celebrating solstice” quest to get your first pair of candescent armour and learn how to gather silver leaves, silver Ash and kindling.
How to start celebrating solstice quest in Destiny 2
To earn kindling, complete the solstice event requirements.
One kindling can “imbue” a piece of candescent armour to the “Glowing Embers” ties, allowing you to increase the pieces stats for 20 silver Ash.
Applying two kindling will raise the tier to “shining embers” where you can spend 40 silver ash to increase items stats.
Applying three more kindling will advance you to the “fully rekindled” tier , which adds a glow and gives you the option to choose which stat you wish to receive a +20 increase for 60 silver Ash.
Accordingly each piece of armour requires a total investment of 6 kindling and 120 silver ash for a full upgrading.
You must finish the celebrating solstices quest and unlock event tanks in order to be able to utilise kindling on candescent armour, first go see Eva levante in the tower.
The next eight steps are verbatim copies of the in game quest log.
Equip your entire body with candescent armour. Pay Eva levante a visit in the tower.
To convert your silver leaves into silver Ash and obtain 20 silver ash, complete the Bonfire Bash task.
Pay Eva levante a visit in the tower. Claim your first event challenge. You’ll be able to spend silver ash to enchant items by doing this.
Also read – CRK Cotton Cookie Topping Best Guide 2022
How to complete celebrating solstice quest steps 2022
To begin the event, be sure to talk with Eva at the tower; She can be found in the tower’s court yard where she usually hangs around. The end of this tournament is August 9.
- Step 1: You must first put on you newly acquired candescent armour before beginning this task. After chatting with Eva and beginning the celebrating solstice quest, you will have all five components in your inventory.
- Step 2: The next action is to speak with Eva once more. Your first batch of Silver Leaves will be given to you by Eva after you have finished equipping your Guardian with the Candescent armour.
- Step 3: You must launch the Bonfire Bash event action at this point. By visiting your Director and selecting the symbol at the top of the screen, you may locate this. You can upgrade your Candescent armour by finishing the event and earning Silver Ash.
- Step 4: Once you’ve completed the Bonfire Bash activity, go back to Eva on the Tower and tell her about your time spent in the EDZ.
- Step 5: This action allows you to access your event card. Your Event Card can be found in the Director under the quests tab. You may unlock the remaining Event Card challenges and get your first set of kindling by clicking on it.
- Step 6: After receiving your first batch of Kindling, choose any armor piece from your set of Candescent armor, click the Details button, and then head to the upgrade area to begin using it.
- Step 7: The earlier step opens the embers area on the far right, allowing you to use Silver Ash to enhance this armor and all other pieces of Candescent armor in this category.
- Step 8: As soon as you finish this task by speaking with Eva, you will be rewarded with extra Silver Leaves that you can use during the Solstice of Heroes 2022 event.
That’s it! 4 Silver Leaves will be your prize for completing the quest.
Additionally, all you have to do to add the Kindling or Glowing Embers in Destiny 2 is inspect any piece of Solstice armor and use the final two Armor Mods slots to do so.
Solstice of Heroes in Destiny 2 will conclude in 2022.
The Solstice of Heroes event for Destiny 2 kicked off on July 19 and runs until August 9 at the following weekly reset times:
- UK: 6pm (BST)
- 7 p.m. (CEST)
- West Coast US: 1pm (EDT)
- Western Coast US: 10am (PDT)
The Season of the Haunted guide has more information on what is happening in the area around this point.
Hope you found the Candescent Armour upgrades or rolls you were seeking for since at this time, the ability to obtain Silver Leaves, Silver Ash, and Kindling resources will expire.
Here, we offer the insider tip for activating the Solstice quest 2022 in Destiny 2. We truly do hope that the information was beneficial.
If you have any queries or need more information, you can leave your suggestions in the comment area.
We also look forward to your insightful criticism.
How does Destiny 2’s Solstice event begin?
By interacting with the mission totem next to Eva Levante in the Tower Courtyard or from the launch node in the Tower map view, players can enter the EAZ immediately.
What is Solstice Destiny 2?
Solstice is a brief occasion that honors the summer solstice and the accomplishments of Guardians in Destiny 2. The solstice starts on July 19, 2022, and it lasts until the weekly reset on August 9, 2022.