Pokemon Unite Greedent is a Defense Pokemon who has insane heal and shield if played properly.
Pokemon Unite Greedent Evolutions
You start playing as Skwovet from level 1 which evolves to Greedent at level 5.
Pokemon Unite Greedent Lane
Pokemon Unite Greedent can be played well either in the Top Lane or Bottom Lane.
Pokemon Unite Greedent Skills
Greedent can eat any berry which provides him the original effects of it as well as provide some HP.
Greedent always hides some berries in his tail which can drop when receiving damage.
Every third Attack becomes enhanced which deals extra damage on hit and causes one berry to drop from the user’s tail.
Tackle (Level 1 or 3)
Pokemon Unite Greedent dashes in the designated direction. It will deal damage and decrease enemy movement speed.
If used during Covet, then the jump will cause AOE Damage and for each berry the cooldown of this skill is reduced.
Belch (Level 7)
Pokemon Unite Greedent will deal damage in an area and slow down the enemies.
All the berries that are stacked up will be consumed. Cooldown gets reduced for each berry.
Upgrade (Level 13) – Damage is increased.
Bullet Seed (Level 7)
Pokemon Unite Greedent will shoot seeds from his mouth which deals damage and slows the opponent.
Damage increases with number of berries stacked.
Upgrade (Level 13) – Damage is increased.
Defence Curl (Level 1 or 3)
Pokemon Unite Greedent will roll in the designated direction gaining shield and may drop a berry.
Covet (Level 5)
Pokemon Unite Greedent will run in the designated direction.
Dealing damage to all the enemies on the way and pushing them behind.
Berries may drop on the way, eating it will increase your movement speed.
Upgrade (Level 11) – Greedent will deal damage more damage after eating berries.
Stuff Cheeks (Level 5)
Pokemon Unite Greedent drops berries around him which provides heal.
At max HP, each berry will provide shield and increase movement speed.
Upgrade (Level 11) – More Berries are dropped.
Unite Move (Level 9)
Berry Belly Flop
Pokemon Unite Greedent will itself before jumping onto an area. He will deal AOE Damage on landing and displace enemy.
It will also reset the cooldown of all the other skills. Even the passive stacking of berries becomes unlimited.
Pokemon Unite Greedent Skill Combo
This is the Full Damage Combo which will deal Maximum Damage to enemies.
Use Stuff Cheeks to gain berries.
Use Belch to deal damage.
In case if they survive, use Basic Attack to kill enemies.
Best Held Item for Pokemon Unite Greedent
- Muscle Band – It increases the damage whenever your basic attacks hit the enemy. Damage increases as HP of enemy decreases.
- Energy Amplifier – It increases your damage after using Unite Move.
- Buddy Barrier – Whenever you use your Unite Move; it provides shield to you and ally with lowest HP. It is a perfect item for Healing Pokémon.
- Focus Band – It provides Heal whenever your HP drops to a certain level.
Best Battle Item for Pokemon Unite Blastoise
- Eject Button – It allows your Pokémon to dash in designated direction.
- Full Heal – It removes all status conditions and crowd control effects. It also makes you immune to all incoming status effects for a short while.
Pokemon Unite Greedent Gameplay Tips and Tricks
- Always have maximum berries in your stack.
- Use Stuff Cheeks to heal your allies on time. Make sure enemy doesn’t steal your berries.
- Greedent can Yellow and Green Berries that are available on the map. It can be eaten at full health and will also increase the Stacks.
- Always aim your Bullet Seed direction to hit correctly to your target. Bullet Seed skill can be paused, so use it to reposition correctly before fighting again.
- Use Covet in cricles to deal maximum damage.
- Always use Belch after Berry Belly Flop to have maximum effects from it.
Pokemon Unite Greedent Matchups and Counters
Greedent Best Counters
Lucario, Gengar, Garchomp
Greedent Best Teammates
Blissey, Eldegoss, Mr. Mime, Pikachu, Cramorant
Pokemon Unite Greedent Pros and Cons
- Great support skills
- Can deal Burst Damage
- High durability
- Skills are great in all kinds of combination.
- Too much reliance on berries.
- Moves are hard to aim.
That’s all for this article.
Thank you everyone for reading. This post was about all the things you should know for the Pokémon Unite Pokemon Unite Greedent.
I have tried my best to include each and everything regarding Pokémon Unite Pokemon Unite Greedent in this article.