Forza Horizon 5 Loyalty Rewards Not Working: Are you also facing an error with the working of your Forza Horizon 5 Loyalty Rewards? Well, you are just at the right place!
Forza Horizon 5 is not only the most recent but also one of the most notable installments introduced by the well-known Forza Series.
It was officially launched for different devices including Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One, as well as Microsoft Windows on 9th November 2021.
The newly popular game is essentially a racing game that is available in not just Single-player but also multiplayer mode.
Forza Horizon 5 location can be seen as a fictitious manifestation of Mexico.
Owing to it, gamers have been truly loving and having fun with the Forza Horizon 5 map.
Now coming to the most important part, the Forza Horizon 5 Loyalty Rewards, or also known as FH5 Loyalty Rewards, are certainly the best element of this game.
The Forza Horizon 5 car list that has been published by the developers of the Forza Horizon 5 game is also very impressive indeed.
The game offers some of their best cars as FH5 Loyalty Rewards.
However, just recently, the game seems to have a major problem with the working of these loyalty rewards in Xbox Forza Horizon 5 as well as Forza Horizon 5 PS4.
This is undoubtedly one of the most frustrating issues that users have been facing with this game ever after its release.
This is even more troublesome for gamers who have paid a good amount of money for gaining early access to the game.
Besides, Forza Horizon 5 Loyalty Rewards are linked to the earlier versions of this game.
Well, the good news for you is that we have found a very simple way out of this issue.
In this article, we are going to help you get rid of the Forza Horizon 5 Loyalty Reward not working issue.
So without any further ado, let’s dive right in.
How to fix the error of Forza Horizon 5 Loyalty Rewards not working?
As most of you would already know, Forza Horizon 5 Loyalty Rewards are not available for any newcomers to the game.
One can only receive the FH5 Loyalty Rewards if they have formerly played the earlier game versions by the Forza Series.
In other words, in case you haven’t ever played any of the formerly launched Forza games, you can not get access to Forza Horizon 5 Loyalty Rewards in any way.
Also read – How To Fix Roblox Error Code 277
The FH5 Loyalty Rewards are entirely dependent on any of your formerly saved games with the exact gamer tag.
Hence, before you go on to play Forza Horizon 5 and try to get FH5 Loyalty Rewards, you will need to install and play on your device at least one of the earlier games by the Forza series.
Now, if you are already a Forza player and still facing the Forza Horizon 5 Loyalty Reward error, here’s how to fix it.
Just carefully follow all the steps provided below:
- First and foremost, you will need to log out of your game and close the application on your device in case you haven’t earned any Forza Horizon 5 Loyalty Rewards.
- Keep in mind to connect your device with a strong and fast Internet connection.
- Once you are done with this, simply launch the game on your device once again and just wait for a couple of minutes.
- You will just need to wait on the primary screen of your game and make sure to not move from here at all.
- Now, a notification will pop up on your screen, providing you with the Forza Horizon 5 Loyalty Reward.
- Next, just proceed along to the game’s message center and search for a related message.
- Simply click on this message and tap on the ‘Collect Prize’ option.
- As soon as you do it, you will instantly be able to find the car in the inventory.
And that was it! These were all the simple steps that you have to follow for fixing your problem and getting your Forza Horizon 5 Loyalty Rewards to working properly again.
In case you were also frustrated with the same issue in the game, just look no further and go on to follow the above-mentioned guide.
Also read – How To Fixed Dragon Age Inquisition