Mobile Legends Gusion has high movements, great burst damage, as well as a skill that allows him to blink into his enemies.
With features like Gap-closing and high burst magic damage Gusion is one of the best assassin out there.
So this guide will help you to learn how to use Gusion combos and skill effectively.
This guide contains:-
- Gusion Equipment build
- Gusion Emblem Configuration
- Best Spell For Gusion
- Gusion Skills Explanation
- Passive Explanation
- Gusion Combos
- Pros and Cons
- Laning / Farming tips
- Gusion Ganking tips
We have previously discussed how to master playing with other MLBB heroes like Roger, Hilda, Helcurt, Wanwan, Hayabusa, MLBB Tier List, Brody, Eudora, Fanny, Saber, Alucard, Zilong, Layla, Lapu-Lapu, Miya, Barats, Claude, Leomord, Harith, Chou, Kimmy, Lancelot, Estes, Luo Yi, Atlas, Selena, Guinevere, Esmeralda & Ling. So make sure to check these hero guides as well.
For now, let’s focus on MLBB Gusion Guide.
Mobile Legends Gusion Best Build
Using this build for quite some time & it’s very OP. It gives early game damage as well as nice CD reduction.
This Build is effective in early game as well as provides immunity to survive danger.
You may wonder why there is no magic lifesteal item in the build but first item “Star Shard “will give you enough lifesteal.
We have calamity reaper in the build so try to use basic attacks after every ability use.
Note- Star Shard jungle item in the build is very important as it gives lifesteal and no other items are provided for this purpose so don’t forget to make
Mobile Legends Gusion Best Emblem configuration
For Gusion I suggest Custom Mage emblem with talent magic worship. You can also golden use Golden Touch Talent to buy equipment’s at 90% cost.
For those whose Custom Mage emblem isn’t High enough use Magic emblem.
Mobile Legends Gusion Best Battle Spell
Gusion already have escape abilities and very few spells works with Gusion like purify, retribution but due to new update of ML you must have retribution in order to make jungle items.
Retribution is the best choice for Gusion right now as it will give good early game farming benefits and allows you to make level 3 jungle item in you build.
Mobile Legends Gusion Skills Explanation
Gusion Skill 1 – Sword spike
Gusion throws a dagger in the specified direction dealing magic damage to the first target it hit.
Tapping this skill again make Gusion to appear behind the target, and he deals magic damage.
He can’t go to enemy that is too far away from him. This Skill is to mark enemy, so you can teleport to behind him and initiate your combos.
Mobile Legends Gusion Skill 2 – Shadowblade Slaughter
Mobile Legends Gusion Throws 5 daggers forward, each dealing magic damage to targets it hit and slowing them for 2s.
Tapping this skill again will recall the daggers, dealing magic damage to enemies they hit as they return.
Damage of recalling daggers is less than casted daggers.
You can recall daggers just when they hit the ground or wait, if not recalled they will come back on their own.
This is Gusion’s main damage dealing skill so make sure not to waste it recklessly. Damage of this skill depends on how many daggers hit the enemies.
If you hit enemy standing close to you, all 5 daggers will hit him & damage will be maximum. So try to hit enemy will as many as daggers as possible.
There’s a lot of difference in damage, when enemy get hit by single dagger & all 5 daggers.
Gusion Ultimate Skill – Incandescence
Mobile Legends Gusion Dashes to a designated location immediately refresh 1st skill & 2nd Skill Cooldown.
This Skill provides two dashes to Gusion for better mobility. Remember 1st dash is longer than 2nd dash.
Ultimate is used to make 10 daggers combo, to give enemy enormous amount of damage & 2nd dash is to retreat after successful combo.
Gusion Passive Skill – Dagger Specialist
Each time Gusion uses a skill he gains 1 stack and after 3 stacks his next basic attack will deal extra damage equal to 15% of lost Hp of enemy.
Gusion also restores Hp equal to 80% of damage dealt by this basic attack.
Mobile Legends Gusion Pros & Cons
Mobile Legends Gusion Skills Combos
There are many combos that can be performed using Gusion some are 5 daggers & some are 10 dagger No. of daggers you need to use, depends upon enemy’s HP.
My 5 Daggers combo for Gusion
- Recalling of daggers depends upon where you are standing.
- 2nd skill – 1st skill combo is mostly use to recall daggers.
- When your daggers are close to enemy, in that case we use 1st skill – 2nd skill.
- If you do 2nd skill – 1st skill in this case, daggers will get to you first & all daggers won’t hit enemy.
- If you use 1st skill – 2nd skill when daggers are away from enemy, your daggers will come in more time & enemy Might escape in that time.
- Simplest way to remember it is Daggers far 2-1, daggers near 1-2.
- Always use 2-1 if your daggers are on side or behind the enemies. In this case never use 1-2 combos.
My 10 Daggers combo for Gusion
- Here we use 1st 5 daggers then use daggers of ultimate.
- Combo – 1st skill – 1st skill – 2nd skill – 3rd skill – 2nd skill – 1st skill – 2nd skill – 1st
If enemy use flicker to run, or move from it’s place you have to check your distance from enemy & your dagger’s distance to perform perfect recalling combo.
If enemy is running, use your 2nd skill to slow him down, and then normally perform your 10 daggers combo.
Mobile Legends Gusion Guide
How to Gank with Gusion?
- Before performing the whole combo, wait for enemy’s reaction to see what he’s going to do.
- It’ll help you to perform a perfect combo.
- Aiming your 1st is very important, if there’s more minions & enemy you might get confused.
- check at bottom of enemy, to see if he’s marked or not.
- Whenever you’re attacking fanny, make sure to mark her with your 1st skill, to do so aim in the direction she’s going.
Mobile Legends Gusion Game-play Tips and Tricks
- Whenever you find a enemy missing on map, aim 1st skill in bushes, they might be hiding there waiting for you.
- Don’t dive in turret when there are CC heroes like Chou, Helcurt, Nana, etc.
- Try to pair up with heroes like Chou, Kaja, Minotaur to ambush enemies.
- Try to hide in bush and wait for enemies to come close to you so you can hit them with all 5 daggers at once.
That’s all for Mobile Legends Gusion Guide, hope you learn something.
Get Mobile Legends Guide Application Download Our Official App.