Angel Broking IPO will open the market on 22 September 2020 and closes on 24 September 2020. Angel Broking, consolidated in the year 1996, is one of India’s most established stockbroking houses.
Regarding the quantity of dynamic customers on the National Stock Exchange (NSE), the organization is the nation’s fourth biggest retail stockbroking house, with a market portion of around 6.3% as of June 2020.
With more than 22 years of involvement with the financial exchange industry, Angel Broking has prevailing with regards to obliging a dedicated customer base including around 2.15 million operational broking accounts (as of June 2020).
The Angel Broking ipo size isn’t declared at this point. Check out below topics in the post Angel Broking ipo dates, value band, structure and market part subtleties.
Equity Shares outstanding prior to the Issue = 7,19,95,003 Shares
Fresh Issue of 98,03,921 Shares @275/- = Rs.300.00 Crores
Offer for Sale of 98,03,921 Shares @275/- = Rs.300.00 Crores
Equity Shares outstanding after the Issue = 8,17,98,924 Shares
Category-wise Break up:
- Anchor: 58,82,353 Shares = 180.00 Crores
- QIB: 39,21,569 Shares = 120.00 Crores
- NII: 29,41,176 Shares = 90.00 Crores
- RII: 68,62,744 Shares = 210.00 Crores (Lot size: 49 = 1,40,056 Forms)
- Total Issue: 1,96,07,842 Shares = 600.00 Crores.
Subscription required for 1X
- RII: 1,40,056 Forms
- NII: 90.00 Crores
Significant Milestones by Angel Broking throughout the long term:
- Angel Broking is the fourth Largest regarding NSE Active Clients, second biggest as far as steady NSE Active Clients in Q1 – FY21.
- Angel Broking is No.1 regarding Authorized Persons with NSE.
- Attempted Digital Transformation, dispatched a versatile application, presented e-KYC Services and UPI in contributing.
- Dispatched a hyper-wise speculation motor, ARQ.
- Customer procurement through diversified computerized platforms, with 85.21% the organization’s customers having been obtained carefully.
- 398 million advanced impressions in June 2020.
- Development in normal every day turnover from Rs. 253,176 million in Q1 FY20 to Rs. 618,945 million in Q1 FY21.
- Admittance to roughly 79.55 million persons as of June 30, 2020 through computerized influencers.
- Pioneer in new customer enactment, with the ‘Exchange One Hour’ administration encouraging customer actuation in record time.
Angel Broking IPO Review:
- Apply for Short Term and Long Term Gain
Brokerage Firm IPO Review:
- Capital Market: Neutral
Angel Broking IPO Dates & Price Band:
|IPO Open:||22 September 2020|
|IPO Close:||24 September 2020|
|IPO Size:||Approx ₹600 Crores (Approx)|
|Face Value:||₹10 Per Equity Share|
|Price Band:||₹305 – ₹306 Per Share|
|Listing on:||BSE and NSE|
Angel Broking IPO Market Lot:
|Lot Size:||Minimum 49 Shares & Maximum 637 Shares|
Angel Broking IPO Allotment & Listing:
|Basis of Allotment:||29 September 2020|
|Refunds:||30 September 2020|
|Credit to Demat Account:||1 October 2020|
|Listing Date:||5 October 2020|
Angel Broking IPO Form:
How to apply the Angel Broking IPO? You can apply Angel Broking IPO through ASBA accessible in your bank acc. Simplygo to the online bank login and apply via your bank account by selecting the Angel Broking IPO in the Invest section.
The other choice you can apply Angel Broking IPO by means of IPO forms download through NSE and BSE. Look at the Angel Broking IPO forms – click NSE Forms and BSE Forms clear IPO forms download, fill and submit in your bank or with your merchant.
Angel Broking Financial:
|₹ in Crore|
- Dinesh D. Thakkar
- Ashok D. Thakkar
- Sunita A. Magnani
The first sale of stock comprises of the Equity Shares of the Company collecting up to Rs.6,000.00
Million includes a Fresh Issue Company conglomerating up to Rs. 3,000.00 Million (“Fresh Issue”) and an Offer available to be purchased accumulating up to Rs. 3,000.00 Million (the “Offer available to be purchased”), comprising of an offer available to be purchased amassing up to Rs. 183.35 Million by Ashok D. Thakkar and up to Rs. 45.00 Million by Sunita A. Magnani (together, the “Promoter Selling Shareholder”), and up to Rs. 1,200.02 Million by IFC (the “Financial specialist Selling Shareholder”) and up to Rs. 1,571.63 Million by the Individual Selling Shareholder (along with the Promoter Selling Shareholder and the Investor Selling Shareholder, the “Selling Shareholders”) (the Offer available to be purchased along with the Fresh issue, the “Offer”).
Angel Broking IPO Registrar:
Link Intime India Private Limited
C-101, 1st floor, 247 Park
Lal Bahadur Shastri Maarg
Mumbai 400 083
Tel: +91 22 4918 6200
Fax: +91 22 4918 6195
E-mail: [email protected]
Investor Grievance E-mail: [email protected]
Note: Check Angel Broking IPO allotment status on Link Intime website allotment URL. Click Here.
Angel Broking IPO Lead Managers:
- ICICI Securities Limited
- Edelweiss Financial Services Limited
- SBI Capital Markets Limited
Angel Broking Limited
G-1, Ground Floor, Akruti Trade Centre,
Road No. 7, MIDC, Andheri (East),
Mumbai 400 093
Tel: +91 22 4000 3600
Fax: +91 22 2835 8811
Contact Person: Naheed Patel
Company Secretary and Compliance Officer
E-mail: [email protected]