Welcome to MLBB Hero Guide Tutorial. In this post, I’m going to show you How to Use Chou in Mobile Legends.
I will share 10 Idea’s about Chou and explain Chou Passive & Skills, Mobile Legends chou best build and emblem 2021, MLBB Chou Best Spells.
MLBB Chou Strength & Weakness and finally give you some Tips and Tricks, How to Play With Chou 2021 Effectively.
So are you Ready to know about Chou Moba?
We have previously discussed How to master playing with other Mobile Legends, Heroes like Leomord, Harith, Wanwan, Carmilla, Atlas, Luo Yi, Claude, Kimmy. So make sure to check these hero guides as well.
For now, let’s focus on Chou ML.
How to Use Chou Skills 2021?
Mobile Legends Chou Passive – Only fast
After travelling 8 yards (by walking or using skills), Chou’s passive will be triggered. When his passive is ready, his hands will start to glow.
When his passive is triggered, his next basic attack will deal extra damage and slows down the target. This Enhanced Basic attack can’t critical strike.
Mobile Legends Chou Skill 1 – Jeet Kune Do
His skill 1 totally has 3 phase, all phases are short dashes and deals physical damage. He can move through some walls using skill 1.
The first 2 phases only deals damage, the 3rd phase deals damage and knocks up the enemies in the area The 3rd phase of this skill will reset the CD of his skill 2.
Mobile Legends Chou Skill 2 – Shunpo
This is a short dash skill. He can go through most walls using this skill. While casting this skill he gains a shield based on his physical attack, lasts 2 secs.
After dashing, he gains 40 points of Physical Penetration which allows him to deal more damage for 2s. During the dash, Chou will be immune to CC effects.
Mobile Legends Chou Skill 3 – The Way of Dragon
His ultimate has 2 phases, First Phase deals damage and Knocks back the enemy. After first phase, you can tap this skill again to chase and deal continuous damage.
If you tap this skill again immediately after using first phase, it will result in a short kick. For longer kicks, wait for a brief time before using the second phase.
That’s all for his Skill explanation.
- Best Buy Switch Games Free to Play 2021
- Mobile Legends Ling Guide 2021| Ling Best Build 2021
- Covid virus How to Protect Yourself from COVID 2020
- Mobile Legends Kimmy Guide 2021 | Kimmy Best Build 2021
Mobile Legends Chou Best Battle Spells
- Flicker is the best spell to use on Chou. You can surprise ultimate enemies using Flicker.
Mobile Legends Chou Best Emblem Set 2021
Chou emblem 2021 – Assassin
If you’re using Damage Build Choose Assassin Emblem. Use the Talent Points On Movement Speed And Physical Penetration best emblem for chou.
Use Killing Spree Or High And Dry Talent Both Are Good For Damage Chou emblem.
Chou Emblem Set 2021 – Tank
If you’re using Tank Build Choose Tank Emblem for chou. Use The Talent Points On Hit points And Cd Reduction.
Use Brave Smite Talent It Will Reagan HP Every time You Cc An Enemy emblem chou.
Mobile Legends Chou Best Build 2021
This is my recommended best chou build 2021. you can use this build as a chou damage build 2021. You can also use this chou one hit build 2021.
Chou Damage Build 2021
- Warrior Boots- 720
- Blade of Despair- 3010
- Endless Battle- 2470
- Blade of the Heptaseas- 1950
- Queen’s Wings- 2250
- Immortality- 2120
If you want to play Best build Chou 2021 as Tank/Support you can use this best build for chou 2021.
Chou Tank Build 2021
- Courage Mask- 1600
- Warrior Boots- 720
- Antique Cuirass- 2170
- Athena’s Shield- 2150
- Queen’s Wings- 2250
- Immortality- 2120
Mobile Legends Chou Skill Combo
- BASIC CHOU COMBO
S1 – S1 – S2 – S1 – S3 – MOVE RWRS FROM TARGET – S3
S1 – S1 – S2 – FLICKER – S1 – S3 – MOVE RWRY FROM THE TARGET – S3
If you’re a beginner Chou, start practicing these combos. These 2 combos are easy to learn. Master both before moving on to other combos.
- INTERMEDIATE CHOU COMBO
After mastering Basic combos, add skill 2 and basic attacks between combos to increase damage output.
- FREESTYLE CHOU COMBO
Freestyle combos will make your game play look professional. It will be hard to learn Freestyle combos as beginners So, i recommend to learn other combos before this.
Mobile Legends Chou Skill Upgrade Order
|SKILL 1||UNLOCK AND MAX FIRST|
|SKILL 2||MAX LAST|
|SKILL 3||UPGRADE WHENEVER AVAILABLE|
Mobile Legends Chou Guide 2021 & Gameplay Tips
- At the start, Unlock Skill 1, if you’re playing as support take the mid lane or bottom lane to support your carry heroes.
- If you’re playing a Fighter, go top line and cut the first minion wave between the turrets.
- If the enemy starts chasing you, escape using Flicker. After clearing the top lane, take Lithowander or Lizard. Then take small crab, it spawns at 00:45 s.
- If you have support from Mid lane, you can also invade enemy red, buff after clearing first wave. Don’t use your skills like any other dash skill. Save it and use when the enemy is casting their CC skill.
- Mastering Skills will be hard, but try to immune as much as possible you’ll eventually get better. When moving around always hold skill 2 this will make it easier to react faster.
- To chou counter mobile legends Aldous ultimate use skill 2 towards him when he’s about to collide (this applies to similar projectile skills too) When using ultimate, instead of using Hero Lock.
- Just swipe the ultimate in the enemy direction. This method will make it much easier and faster to mark the right enemy.
- Use Damage Chou like an Assassin. If you see enemy damage dealers, off-guard tries to quickly kill them.
- After getting 1 or 2 core items, roam around in the enemy jungle to pick up easy kills. Using skill 2 will make you deal extra damage to turrets. Chou’s first basic attack will always deal high damage.
- You can use this to finish low HP heroes or to steal creeps. When ganking always use the first 2 phases of your skill 1 from inside the bush. To make sure the enemy doesn’t have enough time to react.
Get Mobile Legends Guide Application Download Our Official App.
That’s all for this How to Play Chou in Mobile Legends guide, tutorial, hope you guys learn it and love it. Please comment if you want more tutorial like this.