Welcome to League of Legends Hero Guide Tutorial In this post, I’m going to show you How to Use Ahri in League of Legends. I will explain League of Legends Ahri Overview, Ahri Build.
Reason Why You Should Play With Wild Rift Ahri, LOL Ahri Skill Set, League of Legends Ahri Counter, are runes, Ahri Strong Against, Ahri guide, Ahri Pros and Cons, Ahri Best Spell and finally give you some Tips and Tricks How to Play Ahri Effectively.
Read Below Guide:-
League of Legends Ahri Overview
- Ahri is a mid, Mage/Assassin hero that can deal significant damage to opposing enemies and bursting them with her skills.
- Her skill includes a crowd-control and burst damage combo that can obliterate squishy heroes which is her greatest asset to win any fight on the middle lane.
3 Reason Why You Should Play With Ahri?
Ahri is a combination of mage and assassin. Her skill set grants her enough mobility and damage to outplay and win most of the time in mid lane, especially during early and mid-game.
Her Ultimate (Spirit Rush) grants her 3 dashes which is pretty unique and useful ultimate skill that will help her escape or hunt opponents.
She can also pick off specific targets using her 3Rd Skill (Charm) with a combination of her burst 1St Skill (Orb of Deception).
She is a pretty scary opponent to deal with due to her damage output and mobility, as she can easily pick off the supports and mid lanner (the squishy ones).
Overall, if you want an exciting champion (which is also a good Champion for Beginners) that can outplay most of the opposing team champions (even adc or top laner) and also a champion that can easily dodge skill-shots, you should try playing Ahri.
League of Legends Skill Set
Ahri has an exciting skill set that is both fun and rewarding when played right.
- Vastayan Grace (Passive) – Whenever Ahri’s spells hit a champion twice within a short amount of time, she briefly gains movement speed.
Note: Her passive is very useful for her mobility, especially when her ultimate is not yet available. Activating this with her combo is a pretty great advantage when laning.
- Orb of Deception (Active) – Deals 40/65/90/115/140 (+35% AP) magic damage on the way out, and 40/65/90/115/140 (+35% AP) true damage on the way back.
Ahri’s abilities generate Essence Theft stacks when they hit enemies (max 3 per cast). At 9 stacks, Ahri’s next Orb of Deception that lands a hit will restore 3/5/9/18 (+9% AP) health for each enemy hit.
- Range: 880
- Cost: 65/70/75/80/85 Mana
- Cool-down: 7s
Note: This skill is Ahri’s main damage tool for poking enemy champions and clearing the minion wave. Make sure to hit the enemy with its maximum range to deal both magic and true damage.
You can also change direction after releasing the skill which is pretty useful when the enemy is also moving.
- Fox-Fire (Active) – Releases fox-fires that seeks nearby enemies and deal 40/65/90/115/140 (+30% AP) magic damage.
Enemies hit with multiple Fox-fires take 30% damage from each additional fox-fire beyond the first, for a maximum of 64/104/144/184/224 (+48% AP) damage to a single enemy.
Fox-fire prioritizes champions who have recently been struck by Charm, and then recently targeted enemies. If Fox-fire cannot realize a priority target, it targets champions over the closest enemy if attainable.
- Range: 700
- Cost: 40 Mana
- Cool down: 9/8/7/6/5s
Note: This ability is great in terms of consistent damage output to single/multiple enemy. Also remember that it prioritizes champions that is affected by Charm. Can also be used as a combination with her ultimate.
- Charm (Active) – Blows a kiss that deals 60/90/120/150/180 (+ 40% AP) magic damage and charms the first enemy hit, causing them to walk harmless towards Ahri for 1.4/1.55/1.7/1.85/2 seconds and immediately stopping any in-progress movement abilities.
Enemies affected by Charm become unstable for 3 seconds, with Ahri’s abilities taking 20 percent additional damage.
- Range: 975
- Cost: 70 Mana
- Cool down: 12s
Note: This ability is very useful when ganking or assassinating enemy. It disrupts channeling enemy champion skills and modifies the damage output of her 1st and 2nd skill.
Charm is her key ability for her high damage combo. You should try to get the skill if available, especially on early game to maximize her potential in lane.
- Spirit Rush (Ultimate) – Nimbly dashes forward firing 3 essence bolts at nearby enemies (prioritizing champions) dealing 60/90/120 (+35% AP) magic damage.
Can be cast up to 3 times within 10 seconds before going on cool down.
- Range: 450
- Cost: 100 Mana
- Cool down: 130/105/80s
Note: Spirit Rush is her main mobility skill that is perfect for outplaying enemy champions and dodging their skill-shots. This ability is what makes Ahri fit for diving towers and executing her combo successfully.
It also gives her advantage when roaming and engaging gank. Always remember that when Spirit Rush is on cool down, you should try to play safe or focus more on farming until it is available.
League of Legends Ahri Counters
League of Legends Ahri Weak Against
- Fizz – Fizz is a mobile champion that can easily dodge Ahri’s skills, as Fizz can block Ahri’s Charm. Fizz can also burst her down before she can escape.
- Cleanse – Cleansing from Ahri’s Charm is a great way to escape from her high damage output, and use it as an advantage to her.
League of Legends Ahri Strong Against
- Orianna and Ziggs – These champions doesn’t have enough mobility and are also squishy which makes them an easy prey for Ahri, and also their skill shots are easy to dodge and predict.
League of Legends Ahri Pros and Cons
League of Legends Ahri Pros
- High Damage Combo
- Can easily rotate from mid to bottom or top.
- Can easily gank enemies with her combo, especially Junglers from early to mid-game.
League of Legends Ahri Cons
- Squishy when faced against high damage dealers that can easily burst her down.
- Weak against ADC who doesn’t have skill-shots which she can dodge.
- You need to land her combo successfully in order to deal a significant damage to enemies.
- Her mobility is greatly reduced when her ultimate is on cool down.
LOL Wild Rift Ahri Skill Build
Skill 1 > Skill 2 > 3 > Ultimate
- Prioritize maxing Orb of Deception before her Charm and Fox-Fire. Get Ultimate when available.
Note: For more damage output, get Charm during early game and maxing it before Fox-Fire, as it can amplify Orb of Deception and Fox-Fire combo. If you want to gank early or poke enemies with high damage output, use this skill leveling tip.
Skill 1 > Skill 3 > 2 > Ultimate
- Prioritize maxing Orb of Deception and Fox-Fire before Charm. Get Ultimate when available.
Note: If you want to poke enemy even if charm is not yet available, use this skill leveling tip. Also, prioritizing fox-fire will deal more damage when combined with her ultimate.
League of Legends Ahri Runes
- Ravenous Hunter
Note: With Domination’s Electrocute and Ravenous Hunter, Ahri’s combo can deal more bonus AP Damage which is good for early ganks and assassinations.
- Summon Aery
- Manaflow Band
Note: With Inspiration’s, Summon Aery and Manaflow Band, Ahri can poke enemy more frequently and deal a little bit of bonus damage to the enemy. Thus, Manaflow Band can help her increase her mana pool up to 250 mana.
If you want to focus more on the Assassin side of Ahri and focus more on her ganking capabilities, use Domination. If you want to maximize her potential as a mage, use Inspiration.
League of Legends Ahri Best Build
LOL Wild Rift Ahri Build For Early Game
- Sapphire Crystal (+300 Mana)
- Warding Totem
Note: In order to stay longer in lane and poke enemies more with your skills, buy Sapphire Crystal. Also try to Ward the bushes to warn you from incoming ganks.
LOL Wild Rift Ahri Build For Late Game
- Gluttonous Greaves
Passive: +40 movement speed / +8% Magical and Physical Vamp.
Active: Increases movement speed by 15% for 3 seconds. Dealing or getting damage from champions disable this effect. (60s cool down)
Note: With its magical and physical vamp, you can stay longer in lane and increase mobility using its active.
- Luden’s Echo
Stats: +80 Ability Power / +10% Cool down Reduction / +300 Mana
Passive: When moving and casting spells, discord is activated. And when 100 discord is activated, you’re next damaging spell deals 100 bonus magic damage to your target and up to 3 nearby opponents.
Note: The item’s cool down reduction is pretty useful and also its passive gives a little bit of bonus damage.
Stats: +70 Ability Power / +300 Health
Passive: +15 Magic Penetration / Dealing magic damage to an opposing champion causes them with Grievous Wounds for 3 seconds.
Note: The added health gives Ahri more sustainability and the magic penetration grants her abilities to penetrate enemies even if they have magic resistance.
- Rabadon’s Deathcap
Stats: +130 Ability Power
Passive: Enhances the ability power by 40%.
Note: This item enhances Ahri’s ability to quickly kill enemy using her combo. With Rabadon’s high Ability Power plus the 40% increase of Ahri’s ability power, she can easily kill squishy champions.
- Statis Enchant
Active: Become un-target able and invulnerable for 2.5 seconds but unable to move, attack, cast abilities and items, and use summoner spell during this time. (120s cool down)
Note: Statis Enchant gives Ahri more time for her spells to be available and also help her on hard situations such as ganks or tower dives. Even the shortest seconds can give her a slight advantage to her enemies.
- Void Staff
Stats: +70 Ability Power
Passive: +40% Magic Penetration
Note: Combined with Morellonomicon’s magic penetration, Void Staff can also help Ahri kill enemy champions in a blink of an eye.
League of Legends Ahri Summoner Spell
Note: Use Flash for more mobility and tower diving potential.
Note: Use Ignite for damage output and to secure kill.
Ignite is more useful for Ahri than Flash, the fact that she is already mobile with her ultimate and she can easily dive towers using it. Thus, Ignite will significantly help her secure early kills in order to snowball up to the late game.
Download Our Official MLBB Guide App
League of Legends Ahri Guide – Tips and Tricks
- When Ahri’s ultimate is on cool down, her mobility is greatly reduced. Which is the perfect time to engage and gank her accordingly.
- When facing against Ahri, stay behind your minions to avoid getting Charmed by her. And also try to avoid her Orb of Deception if possible, in order to win the lane against her.
- Ahri is also weak against items that can help you survive her burst, items that can decrease her mobility and items that can block or cleanse her charm.
- Combo when hunting enemies: Ultimate > Charm > Spirit Rush > Orb of Deception.
Note: You should always use Charm first before using her 1st and 2nd skill in order to deal more damage to the enemy.
- Combo when escaping enemies: Charm > Ultimate (running away from them).
Note: Using Charm on enemies will disturb their skill-shots and will give you more time to escape.
That’s all for this How to Play Ahri in League of Legends (Wild Rift) guide tutorial, hope you guys learn it and love it. Please comment if you want more tutorial like this.