Minecraft is a sandbox video game developed by Mojang Studios. Created by Markus “Notch” Persson in the Java programming language and released as a public alpha for personal computers in 2009.
The game was officially released in November 2011, with Jens Bergensten taking over development around then. With 200 million Units sold across all platforms and 126 million monthly active users as of 2020.
Before wasting time we are starting to share with you How to download Minecraft PC Version for Free
Please Read the Post Carefully Step by Step
Download Minecraft Free Version for Windows Step by Step
- Step 1: Go to your Browser and Search “tlauncher.org”
- Step 2: Find and Click “DOWNLOAD TLAUNCHER”
- Step 3: Choose your Platform
- Step 4: Once the File is downloaded, open it and Click “Run”
- Step 5: Click Continue
- Step 6: Choose “I accept the terms” and Click Continue
- Step 7: Click Continue
- Step 8: Enter the Name of the User and Choose any Version then Click Install
Step 9: Start the Minecraft and Play with It
That’s it for the PC version, so you guys looking Minecraft Free Android Version?
Here is the Step By Step How to Download Minecraft Free for Mobile Version
How to Download Minecraft PE for Android Phones?
- Step 1: Open Your Browser and Search “Minecraft Apk”
- Step 2: Find this Link and Tap it
- Step 3: Choose a Version and Tap it to Download the File
- Step 4: Go to Download and Tap the Downloaded File
- Step 5: Tap Install
- Step 6: Tap Open
- Step 7: You can now Play Minecraft Pocket Edition!
I hope you guys Enjoy it, if you really think this post is very Good then pls comment it..