Welcome to MLBB Hero Guide Tutorial In this post, I’m going to show you How to Use Lancelot in Mobile Legends.
I will explain Mobile Legends Lancelot Passive and Skills, MLBB Lancelot Build & Emblems, ML Lancelot Spells, Mobile Legends Lancelot Counters.
Lancelot MLBB Strong/Weak, Lancelot Skill Combo, and finally give you some Tips and Tricks to How Play Lancelot 2020 Effectively.
So are you Ready to know about Lancelot?
We have previously discussed How to master playing with other Mobile Legends, Heroes like Leomord, Harith, Khaleed, Thamuz, Kadita, Luo Yi, Claude, Chou. So make sure to check these hero guides as well. For now, let’s focus on Lancelot.
Before Start the Guide if you want Mobile Legends Mod APK Click on download Button.
What are Mobile Legends Lancelot Basic Attributes?
How to Use Mobile Legends Lancelot Passive – Soul Cutter
- Each time Lancelot dashes, it increases his damage by 10% lasts for 4s. This passive stack up to 3 times. This damage increases passive works on your Skills and Basic attacks.
- 4 Upcoming New Mobile Legends Hero
How to Use Mobile Legends Lancelot Skill 1- Puncture
- This is a basic dash skill. This skill deals physical damage to all targets in the path and adds a sword mark on them. This sword mark lasts for 4s. If you use this skill on targets that doesn’t have sword mark, the CD of this skill will be reset. This CD reset effect works on creeps too.
How to Use Mobile Legends Lancelot Skill 2- Thorned Rose
- This skill deals damage, physical damage in a triangle shaped area. Targets in the center of this skill will take 3x more damage than targets in the corner. This skill also slows down enemies for 0.5s on each hit. If there are multiple enemies within this skill, the damage gets reduced.
- This skill only gets 40% spell vamp. Which means the lifestyle you get from his skill 2 will be much lower compared to his other skills. While using skill 2 Lancelot Will be completely invincible.
How to Use Mobile Legends Lancelot Skill 3- Phantom Execution
- His ultimate is also a dash skill. This dash also counts as a passive stack. It deals high physical damage to all enemies on the path. Lancelot is invincible while dashing. That’s all for his passive & skills.
- Best Perfect Mid Lane Hero In MLBB 2020
MLBB Lancelot Best Battle Spell
- Retribution is the best spell to use on Lancelot. It will help him to farm faster.
MLBB Lancelot Best Emblem
- ASSASSIN EMBLEM IS THE BEST TO USE ON LANCELOT. USE THE TALENT POINTS ON MOVEMENT AND PHYSICAL PENETRATION.
- USE BOUNTY HUNTER TALENT IT WILL INCREASE THE GOLD EARNED AFTER A KILL.
MLBB Lancelot Best Build
- This is my recommended MLBB Lancelot Build. This build has high damage output from both skills and basic attack.
- Free MLBB 100K Diamond 2020 No Ban No Scripts Just By Pass Trick
- You can use this build too. This ML Lancelot builds gives more survivability.
Mobile Legends Lancelot Best Skill Combo
SKILL 1 – BASIC ATTACK. – SKILL 2.
- USE MULTIPLE TIMES IF THERE ARE MULTIPLE TARGETS. (TRIGGERS ITEM PASSIVES). (IF THE ENEMY IS TOO CLOSE USE ULTIMATE FIRST, THEN USE SKILL 2). SKILL 3 – SKILL 1 (END LOW HP TARGETS) (ESCAPE).
- If possible, try to max stack your passion with skill 1 before using other skills to maximize damage output. Always use a basic attack after getting near to the target it will deal a lot of damage if you’re using my build.
MLBB Lancelot Guide – Tips & Tricks
SKILL UPGRADE PRIORITY
- SKILL 1– MAX LAST.
- SKILL 2 – UNLOCK AND MAX FIRST.
- SKILL 3 – UPGRADE WHENEVER AVAILABLE.
At level 1, unlock skill 2, buy Hunter’s Knife and then prioritize Nimble Blade Go Mid-lane and try to clear minion wave as fast as possible. After clearing minion wave take Lithowander and then move on to Blue buff. When taking puff, double dash, then uses skills to deal more damage.
Then clear mid lane again. At this point, you’ll be almost level 4. Then start ganking side lanes and secure crab. Lancelot’s ultimate has pretty low CD, so you can use it to take buff and clear waves if needed. When playing as Lancelot, you should always try to maximize skill 1.
Look out for Minions/Monsters or even enemy heroes and try to connect them with skills 1. It’s important to master his skill 1 mechanics to quickly jump in and out of fights… Lancelot high mobility and 2 immunity skills makes him so good at tower-diving. Lancelot skill 2 can immune everything if you time it right.
You can start learning by Immuning easier skills like Selena’s stun, Aldous ult etc. and work your way up. Eventually you will be able to immune fast skills like Saber ultimate, Chou ultimate etc. You gotta predict enemy skills, most of it just comes with experience.
Get Mobile Legends Guide Application Download Our Official App.
That’s all for this How to Play Lancelot in Mobile Legends guide, tutorial, hope you guys learn it and love it. Please comment if you want more tutorial like this.