Welcome to MLBB Hero Guide Tutorial In this post, I’m going to show you How to Use Faramis in Mobile Legends.
I will explain Mobile Legends Faramis Passive and Skills, MLBB Faramis Build & Emblems, ML Faramis Spells, Mobile Legends Faramis Counters.
Faramis MLBB Strong/Weak, Faramis Skill Combo, and finally give you some Tips and Tricks to How Play Faramis 2020 Effectively.
So are you Ready to know about Faramis?
We have previously discussed How to master playing with other Mobile Legends, Heroes like Leomord, Harith, Khaleed, Thamuz, Kadita, Luo Yi, Claude, Chou. So make sure to check these hero guides as well. For now, let’s focus on Faramis.
Before Start the Guide if you want Mobile Legends Mod APK download the below Link.
Mobile Legends Faramis- Emblem configuration
- For Faramis, I suggest 2 emblem configuration of each type.
- CUSTOM MAGE Is the Best to use on Faramis.
- 4 Upcoming New Mobile Legends Hero
MLBB Faramis Best Build
- The burst damage builds, use it with mega emblem to make it more powerful. But you’ll be an easy target for enemy’s assassins.
- Full support & Tank build,use it with any emblem, I suggest support though if you want to be tankier, go for tank, for damage you got damage dealers, so don’t use mage.
Mobile Legends Faramis Best Spell
- Since Faramis lacks escape ability, these two are best spells for him.
- These 2 will help him escape when the situation gets out of control.
- Best Perfect Mid Lane Hero In MLBB 2020
How to Use Mobile Legends Faramis – Passive Explanation
- Faramis passive are called Viciously Retrieval When units die near Faramis, they leave their souls on the spot.
- Faramis regens some HP after retrieving the soul. These souls stack & reduce the resurrection time of Faramis (it can reduce resurrection time up to 90%).
- You can stack them up to 18 & when you die these stack resets to 0.
How to Use Mobile Legends Faramis 1st Skill – Shadow Stampede
- Faramis enters shadow state & increase his movement speed as well as physical & magical defense.
- When you click on spell duration of shadow at time bar Movement speed is 290, physical defense is 66 & magical defense is 33 in shadow form Movement speed is 476, Physical defense is 166 & magical defense is 133.
- When Faramis encounter enemy heroes in shadow form, he marks them & deals magic damage when he exit Shadow’s form, he pulls those marked enemies towards him.
- When enemies pulled towards him, they get magic damage, but if you go to further, he won’t pull Enemies.
- The chain behind him, disappears when you came too further He can pull all the enemies from the enemy team, but check out for distance.
- When Faramis exit this state after marking enemies, he gets his HP regen, when enemies pulled towards him.
- The more Enemies he pulls, the more HP gets Faramis can use all of his skills when he’s in shadow form. Whether it’s 2nd skill or ulti, you can use all of them.
How to Use Mobile Legends Faramis 2nd Skill- Ghost Busters
- Faramis extract a burst of evil spirits in a fan shaped area. These spirits deal magic damage to enemies in the area after hitting an enemy, these spirits bounces 3 times & hit other heroes.
- The bouncing of spirits, initiates of those who takes direct hit by Faramis.
- The more heroes you can attack using this skill, the more these spirits will bounce for spirits to bounce back, enemies should be in close range, don’t attack someone who is away with the team.
- You can even attack enemy tank with this since I’ll bounce back & hit enemy behind him. While these spirits bounces 3 times on enemy heroes, they bounce just once on non – hero units this also includes jungle monsters.
How to Use Mobile Legends Faramis 3rd Skill- Cult Altar
- Faramis is famous because of his ability to change the outcome of team fight. His ultimate allows him to instantly resurrect the dead for some time.
- The most amazing about it that you can control your hero after its resurrection & you have 100% of your HP & full attack power.
- Faramis cast a spell at certain areas of the battlefield, every allied heroes that die in this area is resurrected.
- This Alter stays for 10 seconds, no matter how many times you die, you’ll keep resurrecting.
- Even if you didn’t die after resurrecting, a circle appears at your feet, which act as a timer.
- After resurrection you can only stay alive for, around 10 seconds as you can keep resurrecting after dying in this alter. But if you died outside of this alter than you’re dead.
Mobile Legends Faramis – How to Gank
- Because of his tank properties he can easily initiate battle his 1st acts like Franco’s hook, but easy to use don’t forget to collect souls, they reduce your resurrection time.
- When your teammates HP is low, caste ultimate whenever an enemy attacks & make sure they are in alter Always stay with your team, you should always be ready to save your ally or to initiate a fight.
- Stay ahead of your damage dealer, instead of focusing on yourself, focus on them be aware of them & ask for their coordination or you’ll die for no reason.
- When there is a burst hero like Nana, Kagura, Helcurt uses your auto, burst can easily kill your squishy ally.
Mobile Legends Faramis Best Teammates
- As a hero with tanky properties & initiating skills he can easily cope up with mid lane heroes. There are other heroes like Kimmy, Helcurt & all the other MMs can sync with him easily.
MLBB Faramis Guide – Tips & Tricks
- Most of the tricks are given alongside with skills -When turret diving, make sure to go in your shadow form.
- Start game by unlocking 1st Skill, whenever you get ultimate, tries to gank inside the enemy’s turret. No matter what build you use, always make fleeting time after shoes.
- Free MLBB 100K Diamond 2020 No Ban No Scripts Just By Pass Trick
Get Mobile Legends Guide Application Download Our Official App.
That’s all for this How to Play Faramis in Mobile Legends guide, tutorial, hope you guys learn it and love it. Please comment if you want more tutorial like this.