Welcome to MLBB Hero Guide Tutorial In this post, I’m going to show you How to Use Luo Yi in Mobile Legends. I will explain Mobile Legends Luo Yi Passive and Skills, MLBB Luo Yi Build & Emblems, ML Luo Yi Spells, Mobile Legends Luo Yi Counters, Luo Yi MLBB Strong/Weak, Luo Yi Skill Combo, and finally give you some Tips and Tricks to How Play Luo Yi Effectively.
Get Free Skin Download Our App & share your Feedback 1 Lucky Comment will be Select Winner of the Week.
What is Mobile Legends Luo Yi Basic Attributes
How to Use Mobile legends Luo Yi Passive – Duality
- Luo Yi skills creates Yin or Yang mark on a target. If Enemy’s with two different marks gets close to each other Yin-Yang reaction happens. This Yin-Yang reaction deals magic damage and stuns targets for 1s. This passive has no limit on targets. This passive cannot be triggered on Creeps.
How to Use Mobile legends Luo Yi Skill 1 – Dispersion
- This skill deals magic damage and leaves the target with Light/Dark mark which lasts for 6s. Upon hitting a target, this skill spreads to enemies behind in a fan shaped area. This skill switch between Light and Dark each time you use this skill. This skill can totally store upto 4 charges.
- It restores 1 charge every 6.5s Triggering Yin-Yang reaction restores 1 charge immediately. Using this skill on same target twice within 6s will give her a shield and increases her movement by 30% this effect can stack upto 3 times.
How to Use Mobile legends Luo Yi Skill 2 – Rotation
- This skill slows down the targets hit for 0.5s and deals continuous magic damage for 6s. This skill also switch between Light and Dark states each time you use this skill. If there are enemies with opposite mark within the range this skill will trigger Yin-Yang reaction.
How to Use Mobile legends Luo Yi Ultimate (Diversion)
- This skill lets you and your teammate’s teleport to a new location on map. This skill totally takes 3s to teleport. It also reduces all her Skills CD by 10%. You can move and fight while teleporting. CC effects also can’t cancel this skill. Initially, the camera will be set to your destination. You have to move your joystick if you wanna reset the camera. Her ultimate range increases every time you upgrade this skill. That’s all for her Passive & Skills.
MLBB Luo Yi Best Spell
- Flameshot is the best spell to use on Luo Yi. It works perfectly with her combos.
- Other than Flameshot you can use Flicker. It will be useful to escape when your ulti is on CD.
Mobile legends Luo Yi Best Emblem
- CUSTOM MAGE IS THE BEST TO USE ON LUO YI. USE THE TALENT POINTS ON COOL-DOWN REDUCTION AND MAGIC PENETRATION. ALL 3 TALENTS WORKS WELL ON HER. SO CHOOSE ANY BASED ON YOUR PREFERENCE.
- USE CUSTOM SUPPORT EMBLEM IF YOU’RE USING HER AS SUPPORT. USE THE TALENT POINTS ON COOL DOWN REDUCTION AND HYBRID PENETRATION. USE FOCUSING MARK TALENT IT WILL INCREASE THE DAMAGE DEALT BY YOUR ALLIES.
MLBB Luo Yi Best Build
- This is my recommended MLBB Luo Yi Build. Use this build, if you’re the main Mage in your team.
- In this build I’ve added Fleeting time, Use this if you’re playing as squads or Trio.
- Use this if you’re playing her as a support.
Mobile legends Luo Yi Skill Combo
MAKE SURE SKILL 1 AND SKILL 2 ARE IN OPPOSITE STATES.
- SKILL 2 – SKILL 1 IF ENEMY IS OUT OF SKILLI’S RANGE.
- SKILL 1 – SKILL 2 IF ENEMY IS WITHIN SKILLI’S RANGE.
Make sure your skills 1 and skills are in different states before engaging in a fight. Try to mostly stick with Skill 2 combo, because then you can choose where to pull the enemies using S2.
MLBB Luo Yi Guide- Tips and Tricks
SKILL 1 – UNLOCK AND MAX FIRST SKILL 2 – MAX LAST SKILL 3 – UPGRADE WHEN AVAILABLE
- At level 1, unlock skill 1 and buy 2 Mana Necklace. If you’re playing as support, help your carry heroes to farm early game. If you’re playing as main Mage in your team you can pick mid lane when your skill 2 is not available, try to use your Skill 1 on two different heroes to trigger passive.
- Luo is weak in farming. Only farm if there is allies to help you. If you’re playing solo, try to clear waves and try to gank as much as possible. You can surprise enemies by going behind them using your ultimate. When using ultimate, always aim it on bush that way enemies can’t see you teleporting.
- If you’re low on HP, spam your skills 1 on same target to get Shield and Movement speed. You can use your ultimate to escape too. Just aim it towards safety and circle around the teleporting area. It takes 3s to teleport, even if you went outside the circle try to get back inside when it’s about to disappear.
That’s all for this How to Play Luo Yi in Mobile Legends guide tutorial, hope you guys learn it and love it. Please comment if you want more tutorial like this.