Welcome to MLBB Hero Guide Tutorial In this post, I’m going to show you How to Use Popol and Kupa in Mobile Legends. I will explain Mobile Legends Popol and Kupa Passive and Skills, MLBB Popol and Kupa Build & Emblems, ML Popol and Kupa Spells, Mobile Legends Popol and Kupa Counters, Popol and Kupa MLBB Strong/Weak, Popol and Kupa Skill Combo, and finally give you some Tips and Tricks to How Play Popol and Kupa Effectively.
Get Free Skin Download Our App & share your Feedback 1 Lucky Comment will be Select Winner of the Week.
What is Mobile Legends Popol and Kupa Basic Attributes
How to use Mobile legends Popol and Kupa Passive (We are Friends)
- Kupa always fight alongside with Popol. Both Popol and Kupa shares the same attributes except HP Kupa receives extra 20% more HP than Popol. If Popol has 1000 HP Kupa will get 1200 HP. Kupa receives same equipment effects as Popol. Except Roam, Jungling and Active Items. Kupa won’t start attacking as soon as an enemy walks into its range to make Kupa attack, you should take or deal damage to the target.
- Kupa will stop attacking and return back to Popol if you go out of its range. The range only starts to appear when you’re pretty far away from Kupa. If Kupa hasn’t taken any damage in last 5s. It will start recovering 10% HP each second. If Kupa is down, you can use Skill 1 or Skill 2 to summon Kupa. It takes 3s to summon. Taking damage or moving your joystick will cancel the summoning.
- This summoning passive has a 45s cool down on Level 1. The CD decreases as you level up. Each Kupa basic attack will add 1 passive stack to Popol. After 4 stacks, Popol next attack will deal extra damage.
How to use Mobile legends Popol and Kupa Skill 1 (Bite ‘em’ Kupa)
- Popol throws an arrow at the target dealing physical damage and orders Kupa to attack. If the target is beside a wall, Kupa will dash through the wall. This skill can be used on any targets including turrets. In ultimate state, Kupa will stun the target for 1s and followed up with rapid attacks.
How to use Mobile legends Popol and Kupa Skill 2 (Kupa Help)
- Kupa immediately returns to Popol and gives him a shield. If there are enemies nearby while using this skill, it will deal damage and slows down for 0.5s. In ultimate state, this skill has knock up effect and it deals more damage.
How to use Mobile legends Popol and Kupa Skill 3 (Popol’s Surprise)
- Popol will place a trap on the ground. Popol can totally place upto 3 traps at a time. Each trap will disappear after 60 seconds and he gains 1 trap every 12s. When enemy steps on the trap, it will immobilize the target for 1s and creates a slowdown zone for 4s.
- This skill doesn’t deal any damage at all. This traps can be triggered by Monsters/Minions too. This skill provides vision similar to Selena’s trap, it can reveal enemies inside bushes. That’s all for Mobile legends Popol and Kupa passive and skills.
How to use Mobile legends Popol and Kupa Skill 4 (We are Angry)
- Popol and Kupa both become enraged for 12s. This skill restores Kupa’s full HP and increases max HP by 2000. This skill increases their Attack Speed by 30%, 15% Movement and Physical attack by 50 pts. In ultimate state, his Skill 1 and Skill 2 gains additional effects.
MLBB Popol and Kupa Best Spells
- In my opinion, Flameshot is the best spell to use on Popol. Flameshot can be really useful in so many different situations and it has a low CD.
- Sprint is also a good option. It will be useful to keep up with Kupa and to escape.
Mobile legends Popol and Kupa Best EMBLEM
- ASSASSIN EMBLEM IS THE BEST OPTION FOR POPOL. SPEND TALENT POINTS ON CD REDUCTION AND PHY. PENETRATION. USE BOUNTY HUNTER TALENT IT WILL GIVE EXTRA GOLD FOR EVERY KILL.
- THE REASON IS RECOMMENDED ASSASSIN INSTEAD OF MM EMBLEM IS BECAUSE BOTH ELECTRO FLASH AND WEAKNESS FINDER TALENT DOESN’T WORK WITH KERAS ATTACKS.
MLBB Popol and Kupa Best Build
- Out of all the different builds i tried. This one is the best to use on Popol. This is MLBB Popol and Kupa build has high True Damage, Slow effect and Attack Speed. In super late game, just add Immortality to this build to increase survivability.
This is also a decent build for Popol. Golden staff can trigger Popol’s passive faster.
- The downside with this build is that you have to stay near the enemy to maximize the damage output. Since, Popol’s attack range is short it’s very risky. So, if you want to play it safe go for the first build.
Mobile legends Popol and Kupa SKILL COMBO
MLBB Popol and Kupa Guide – Tips & Tricks
- SKILL UPGRADE PRIORITY SKILL 1 – MAX FIRST, SKILL 2 – MAX SECOND, SKILL 3 – MAX LAST SKILL, UPGRADE WHENEVER AVAILABLE
At level 1, unlock skill 1 and buy Hunter Knife. Then head straight to take red buff. Popol and Kupa is so strong in Jungling. He can easily buff at level 1. After taking buff, you can use this technique to clear lane and farm small camp at the same time. Always place traps in the surrounding bushes of your lane to avoid yourself from getting ganked.
Popol’s traps will always be visible to enemies unlike Selena. So, it’s most effective to place inside bush. You can easily take down low HP turrets without minions using Kupa. If Kupa is aligned correctly it can tank block able skills. If Kupa dies during a fight, retreat and summon Kupa before joining fight again.
Without Kupa, Popol can’t do much. While using skill 1 always prioritize damage dealers first. Always save your skills and use it only when it is absolutely necessary.
That’s all for this How to Play Mobile Legends Popol and Kupa guide tutorial, hope you guys learn it and love it. Please comment if you want more tutorial like this.