Welcome to MLBB Hero Guide Tutorial In this post, I’m going to show you How to Use Selena in Mobile Legends. I will explain Mobile Legends Selena Passive and Skills, MLBB Selena Build & Emblems, Selena Spells, Mobile Legends Selena Counters, Selena MLBB Strong/Weak, Selena Skill Combo, and finally give you some Tips and Tricks to How Play Selena Effectively.
Get Free Skin Download Our App & share your Feedback 1 Lucky Comment will be Select Winner of the Week.
What is Mobile Legends Selena Basic Attributes
How to Use Mobile Legends Selena Passive – Symbiosis
- Using skills in Elven form will add abyssal mark to the enemy. Skills or basic attack in Abyssal form will use one mark to deal extra damage to the enemy. One damage is form her basic attack and the other is from her passive.
How to Use Mobile Legends Selena Skill 1 – Abyssal Trap (ELVEN FORM)
- Selena will summon a trap in the specified location enemy’s movement speed will be reduced by 70% when hit this skill can add upto 2 abyssal marks to the target first mark will be added right after being hit, the next mark will be added after 2.5 secs and it deals magic damage Selena can summon upto 2 abyssal traps, the 4th trap will erase the first trap if a target hit by multiple traps at a time the damage will decay.
How to Use Mobile Legends Selena skill 2- Abyssal Arrows (ELVEN FORM)
- Selena fires abyssal arrow in straight direction which will deal magic damage and stuns the target when hit the duration of the stun and the damage is determined by the distance the skill travels the farther it travels the more damage it will deal and the longer the stun duration. The lowest stun duration is 0.5 seconds and the highest is 4.5 seconds this skill can add only 1 abyssal mark to the target.
How to Use Mobile legends Selena Skill 1 – Soul Eater (ABYSSAL FORM)
- This skill will strengthen her next basic attack to deal extra damage it also gives a shield which lasts for some seconds activating this skill will increase the range of her next basic attack.
How to Use Mobile legends Selena Skill 2 – Garotte (ABYSSAL FORM)
- This is a dash skill, it deals damage to the enemies on the way if this skill hits a target with abyssal mark the cool-down of this skill will reset immediately. This skill can be used to pass through walls.
How to Use Mobile legends Selena Skill 3 – Primal Darkness
- Her ultimate is used to switch between her Abyssal and Elven form it increases her movement speed by 30% for a short period of time. In Elven form, her basic attack deals physical damage in Abyssal form, it deals slightly higher magic damage. That’s all for her passive and skills.
MLBB Selena Best Spell
- Retribution is the recommended battle spell for Selena to farm faster.
- You can also use “FLICKER“ If you need extra mobility.
MLBB Selena Best Emblem Set
- WITH THIS CONFIGURATION YOU WILL GET, +10% CD REDUCTION, +10% SPELL VAMP. IMPURE RAGE IS THE BEST TALENT FOR SELENA IF U DON’T HAVE IT, USE THE “MAGIC WORSHIP” TALENT.
MLBB Selena Best Build
This is the i recommend for MLBB Selena Build it gives her Full burst damage.
- If you can get Blue buff, then you should switch to Magic shoes to get max. CD reduction and if enemy team has high life-stears like Ruby, Alice etc. Then switch to Necklace of Durance if enemy is too Tanky buy some penetration.
- You can experiment with your own MLBB Selena build without changing these core items.
Mobile legends Selena (Skill Combo)
- For her skill combo’s first you should practice to hit target with her skill 1 and skill 2 combined because, that’s the most difficult part in her skill combo’s. If you can’t get it right, then you can’t burst down your enemies. This is her normal skill combo, takes some time to master but effective.
1v1 Skill Combo
- You should not always rely on the same combo try to change combo according to situation.
MLBB Selena Guide – Tips and Tricks
- At first, unlock skill 1 and place the traps at the buff spawn location then switch to abyssal form to farm faster Selena can farm really fast in early game but, she is pretty slow in clearing creep wave because her passive doesn’t take effect on minions you don’t have wait till level 4 to gank once you reach level 2 you can roam.
- Selena is very strong in early game she can win 1v1 easily. Her skill 1 acts as a ward for you and your teammates so, place it inside bushes to avoid ganks you can also place it near enemy buffs to scout their jungle.
- Use skill 2 to poke enemies while laning you can make use of the mini-map to aim your Skill 2 always prioritize enemy’s MM / Mages during team-fights or while laning if your HP is too low to engage in fight, then you can help your team by staying behind and launching stuns.
That’s all for this How to Play Selena in Mobile Legends guide tutorial, hope you guys learn it and love it. Please comment if you want more tutorial like this.