Welcome to MLBB Hero Guide Tutorial In this post, I’m going to show you How to Use Cecilion in Mobile Legends. I will explain Mobile Legends Cecilion Passive and Skills, MLBB Cecilion Build & Emblems, Cecilion Spells, Mobile Legends Cecilion Counters, Cecilion MLBB Strong/Weak, Cecilion Skill Combo, and finally give you some Tips and Tricks to How Play Cecilion Effectively.
Get Free Skin Download Our App & share your Feedback 1 Lucky Comment will be Select Winner of the Week.
What is Mobile Legends Cecilion Basic Attributes
How to Use Mobile Legends Cecilion Passive – Overflowing
- When his skills hits a target, he earns a passive stack. Each stack increases his Total mana by 10 points. This passive works on Non-Hero targets too. Cecilion has high Base mana and Base mana Regen compared to other heroes. His skill Damage scales with his Total mana.
How to Use Mobile Legends Cecilion Skill 1 – Bat Impact
- This skill deal magic damage to all enemies within the area. After casting this skill, he gets a movement speed boost of 30% for 1s. This skill gives 1 passive stack if it hits a target on the path and 2 stack if it hits a target on explosion area.
- Consecutively using this skill will increase the mana cost of each cast by 1.8 times and it caps at 5th use. For better understanding, here’s the mana cost chart for this skill. When the timer on this skill runs out, the mana cost of this skill resets back to initial 75 mana.
How to Use Mobile Legends Cecilion Skill 2 – Sanguine Claws
- This skill pulls all the enemies in its range to the center of this skill. This skill deals magic damage and also it immobilizes the target for 1s. Before pulling, this skill reduces the target’s movement speed. This skill gives 1 passive stack.
How to Use Mobile Legends Cecilion Ultimate – Bats Feast
- Using this skill instantly increases his movement speed by 60% for 1.5s and he will be immune to slow effects. This skill totally deals damage 40 times, but the damage is pretty low and it also slows enemy. For every hit, this skill regens HP based on 1% lost HP. This skill totally gives around 5 passive stacks.
How to Use Mobile Legends Cecilion Special skill – Moonlit Waltz
- When Carmilla is near to Cecilion, Cecilion get this special Moonlit Waltz skill. When used Carmilla and Cecilion becomes one and Cecilion gets a shield of 440-1000 HP (scales with carmilla’s level) Then Carmilla can dash out, dealing magic damage to enemies in the area. This skill has 40 seconds cool-down. That’s all for his Passive & skills.
MLBB Cecilion Best spells
These are some of the spells that work good on Cecilion.
Flame shot is the best option for Cecilion. With Flame shot, you can pick up easy kills early game. You can also use it to escape. Flame shot has very low CD compared to other spells.
- Use Sprint or Flicker to add mobility and to quickly re-position during a fight.
MLBB Cecilion Best Emblem set
- USE CUSTOM MAGE EMBLEM FOR CECILION SPEND TALENT POINTS ON MOVEMENT SPEED AND MAGIC PENETRATION. USE IMPURE RAGE TALENT -IT REGENS MANA WHEN YOUR SKILL HITS A TARGET.
- WITH COMMON MAGIC EMBLEM YOU CAN SPAM SKILL 1 5x AT LEVEL 1. SPEND TALENT POINTS ON MANA AND MAG. PEN USE MAGIC POWER SURGE -IT INCREASES THE MAGIC POWER AFTER USING SKILL.
- Buy Power Crystal as first item when using Magic emblem with Magic Emblem + Power Crystal you will have enough Mana to continuously use SKILL 1 at level 1. It will be useful if you’re gonna invade enemy jungle early game.
MLBB Cecilion Best Build
- This is my recommended build for ML Cecilion Build. This build has High Damage, Mana and Mana regen. Pretty much everything Cecilion needs. Since most of his lifesteal depends on his ultimate. You can use Ice Queen Wand instead of Concentrated Energy.
- It adds more slow effect to his skill which makes it easier to aim his skills. If you feel like he lacks lifesteal with this build. Just switch back to Concentrated Energy. If the enemy team is too tanky, buy Divine Glaive instead of Holy Crystal.
Mobile Legends Cecilion Skill Combo
- Skill 2 > Skill 1 >Ultimate
Mobile Legends Cecilion Skill Upgrade Priority
- Skill 1- Unlock and Max First, Skill 2 – Max Last, Ultimate – Upgrade Whenever Available
MLBB Cecilion Guide – Tips and Tricks
- At level 1, unlock skill and buy Power Crystal as first item later you can upgrade it to Clock of Destiny or LT. Go to Sidelane if there’s a main Midlaner like Fusion or Lancelot. Or you can do Midlane using Cecilion. Aim your skill 1 at the center minion to deal damage to all 3 of them.
- Early game he can easily run out of mana while using Skill 1. You can take blue buff, if there’s no blue buff dependent Heroes like Fanny or Hayabusa. While laning and during fights, always use your skill’s maximum range. If the enemy manages to get near, they can easily counter Cecilion.
- If your team has a CC Fighter or Tank. Stick with them while roaming. It will make it much easier to position yourself and to land your skills.When solo Jingling, use skill 1 -> skill 2 -> skill 1 combo to kill monsters faster. Always check mini-map to predict enemy movement, before placing skill 2.
- Even if your ally Carmilla is CC’ed you can still use special skill. If you use it correctly, you can cancel enemy skills. And finally always Aim your skills while using Cecilion it’s really important.
That’s all for this How to Play Cecilion in Mobile Legends guide tutorial, hope you guys learn it and love it. Please comment if you want more tutorial like this.