Welcome to MLBB Hero Guide Tutorial In this post, I’m going to show you How to Use Mobile Legends Carmilla in game.
I will explain Mobile Legends Carmilla Passive and Skills, MLBB Carmilla Build & Emblems, Carmilla Spells, Mobile Legends Carmilla Counters.
Carmilla MLBB Strong/Weak, Carmilla Skill Combo, and finally give you some Tips and Tricks to How Play Carmilla 2021 Effectively.
So are you Ready to know about Carmilla?
We have previously discussed How to master playing with other Mobile Legends, Heroes like Leomord, Harith, Khaleed, Thamuz, Kadita, Luo Yi, Claude, Chou. So make sure to check these hero guides as well.
For now, let’s focus on Carmilla.
Mobile Legends Carmilla Basic Attributes
How to Use Mobile Legends Carmilla Passive? – Vampire Pact
When Carmilla deals damage with enemy using skills or basic attacks, she steals their physical and magic defense. She steals, 30 points of physical and magical defense from each target.
This stolen defense lasts for 5 seconds. This passive can be stacked 5 times, each target can be stolen only once in 5 seconds.
The Bat icon below the HP bar denotes the amount of passive stacks.
How to Use Mobile Legends Carmilla Skill 1? Crimson Flower
This skill summons 2 crimson flowers around her for 5 seconds and increases her movement speed by 25%.
If this skill hits a target it slows, deals magic damage and spinning speed of the flowers will be increased to 0.8 seconds.
This skill also regens HP for Carmilla on each hit. It regens only 30% of original amount when used on minions.
How to Use Mobile Legends Carmilla Skill 2? Bloodbath
This skill has 2 phases, the first phase increases movement speed by 60% and begins to charge up.
The second phase deals magic damage and stuns a single target. The damage and stun duration depend on the charge. At a max charge, it stuns the target for 0.75 seconds.
How to Use Mobile Legends Carmilla Ultimate? Curse of Blood
This skill deals magic damage and slows enemies by 90%. This skill cannot be used on Minions/Monsters. This ultimately can spread out to nearby enemy heroes.
It can link up to 3 targets at the same time. As long as any one of the linked hero takes damage or CC’ed, the other heroes will also receive damage and CC.
The other linked heroes will only receive 70% damage and 50% CC duration dealt to the main target. That’s all for her Passive and skills.
MLBB Carmilla Best Spell
- These are some of the Battle Spells that I found useful on MLBB Carmilla Best Spell. Carmilla doesn’t have a Dash skill and she has to stay on the front line during combats. So, Flicker is a good option.
- Carmilla has good potential to tank damage. With Vengeance you can be more aggressive.
- Execute true damage will be dealt to the linked heroes too. Will be very useful in team fights.
Mobile Legends Carmilla Best Emblem Set
- Use Support Emblem for Carmilla, if you are going to build rank on her. Spend Talent points on CD reduction and healing. Use focusing mark Talent it increases damage dealt by your allies.
- Use Mage Emblem if you are going to use Hybrid Build. Spend talent points on CD reduction and Magic life steal. Use any one of the 3 Talents all 3 talents work well on Carmilla MLBB.
- Use Magic Emblem if you have low level Mage Emblem. Spend talent points on Mana Regen and CD reduction. Use Magic Power surge it increases your Magic power after using a skill.
Mobile Legends Carmilla Best Build
- You can either play her as Semi-Tank or Full Tank. This is my recommended Semi-Tank item build for MLBB Carmilla Build.
- For boots you can choose whatever you want. I recommend Mana Regen because she could run out mana during laning.
- With glowing + Carmilla passive, you can completely reduce enemy MM/Mage’s defense.
- You can use either Glowing Wand or Lightning Truncheon, as a main damage item.
- Both works well with her ultimate. You can also add Fleeting time to your build for better CD on your ultimate.
Mobile Legends Carmilla Tank Build
- Tough Boots- 700
- Blade Armor- 1660
- Oracle- 2060
- Brute Force Breastplate- 1870
- Queen’s Wings- 2250
- Winter Truncheon- 1910
Mobile Legends Carmilla Skill Combo
- Skill 2 –> Skill 3 –> Skill 2 –> Skill 1 + Basic attacks
Mobile Legends Carmilla Guide & Gameplay Tips
ML Carmilla Skill upgrades, priority
- Skill 1 – Unlock and Max first
- Skill 2 – Max Last
- Skill 3 – Upgrade whenever available
At the start, unlock skill 1 and head to any of the side lanes. Alternatively, you can also clear mid-lane first. Then immediately farm Lithowander. While lane clearing, you can play super aggressive.
As long as stay near a minion wave you will have unlimited regens. Position yourself at the center of the monster while using skill 1 to farm faster.
If you’re going to support build, always stick a damage dealer while roaming and ganking. While in a fight, try to hit all enemies within the area for maximum defense.
At max passive stacks, you will get 100 physical and magic defense. Which is more defense than any item in the game.
Her ultimate can easily decide the outcome of a fight. So you should use it wisely. If you manage to use ultimate correctly, your team will have a great advantage in team-fights.
Get Mobile Legends Guide Application Download Our Official App.
That’s all for this How to Play Carmilla in Mobile Legends guide, tutorial, hope you guys learn it and love it. Please comment if you want more tutorial like this.