Welcome to MLBB Hero Guide Tutorial In this post, I’m going to show you How to Use Wanwan in Mobile Legends.
I will explain Mobile Legends Wanwan Passive and Skills, MLBB Wanwan Build & Emblems, Wanwan Spells, Mobile Legends Wanwan Counters.
MLBB Wanwan Strong/Weak, Wanwan Skill Combo, and finally give you some Tips and Tricks to How play Wanwan 2020 effectively.
So are you Ready to know about Wanwan?
We have previously discussed How to master playing with other Mobile Legends, Heroes like Leomord, Harith, Khaleed, Thamuz, Kadita, Luo Yi, Claude, Chou. So make sure to check these hero guides as well. For now, let’s focus on Wanwan.
Before Start the Guide if you want Mobile Legends Mod APK Click on download Button.
Mobile Legends Wanwan –Basic attributes
What is Mobile Legends Wanwan – Passive Tiger Pace
When Wanwan deals damage to enemy it reveals 4 weakness point around them. 3 weakness point in the front and one at the back.
If she hits the weakness points with her skills or basic attack it deals extra true damage based on 2.5 % of targets maximum HP. after hitting all weakness point.
She will deal extra 30% to the target for the next 6 seconds. After using a basic attack or skill Wanwan will dash for a short distance in the direction of joystick.
The speed of the dash depends on her attack speed higher speed results in faster Dash.
How to Use Mobile Legends Wanwan Skill 1 Swallow’s Path
This skill Deals physical damage to all Enemies in its path after a second this skill returns back to her.
If the returning daggers hit the same enemy twice the target will be stunned for 0.5 second. This skill can hit the weakness points, it also slows down enemy by 30% for 0.5 seconds.
How to Use Mobile Legends Wanwan Skill 2 Needles in Flowers
This skill removes all the CC effects from her immediately. This skill also deals physical damage to nearby enemies and can also hit their weakness points.
How to Use Mobile Legends Wanwan Ultimate Crossbow of Tang
This skill becomes available only after hitting target’s all weakness points. Wanwan continuously shoots arrows for 2.5 seconds.
The amount of arrows she shoots depends on her attack speed. If she kills the enemy during this skill, she switches to the nearest target and increase the skill’s duration for an extra 1 seconds and also temporarily increase her attack speed by 40%.
Each time she gets a kill, she dashes ones in the direction of joystick.
During this skills she becomes completely invincible. If the target goes out of your ultimate range, this skill will get cancelled. That’s all for her passive and skills.
Mobile Legends Wanwan Best Spell
These are some of the spells that I found useful on Wanwan.
- Inspire – works really well on Wanwan. Using inspire with ulti will increase the arrow she shoots.
- Aegis– Use Aegis to increase her survivability and for a aggressive play style.
- Retribution – You can also use retribution to help her farm faster early game.
Mobile Legends Wanwan Emblem Set
- Marksman– Marksman emblem is the best for Wanwan spend talent point on Critical chance and attack speed. Use Weakness Finder talent.
Mobile Legends Wanwan Best Build
- This is my recommended MLBB Wanwan Build. This build totally has 4 attack speed items, attack speed is really important for Wanwan.
- Life steal from DHS and wind of nature helps her to sustain in fights.
- Free MLBB 100K Diamond 2020 No Ban No Scripts Just By Pass Trick
- In this build I switched DHS with Corrosion scythe. This build has slow effect and better attack speed, but less sustain than my previous build.
- Mobile Legends Atlas Best Build & Complete Guide 2020
- Mobile Legends Gusion Guide & Gusion Best Build 2020
- Mobile Legends Silvanna Guide & Best Build 2020
- Mobile Legends Lancelot Best Build 2020 & Tricks
MLBB Wanwan Guide- Tips and Tricks
Mobile Legends Wanwan Skill upgrade Priority
- Max skill 1 first > Upgrade ulti whenever available > Max skill 2 last
Start the match, with a level 1 Jungling item. Take any one of the side lanes, go mid-lane only if there is no assassin or mage mid laner hero in your team.
Your skill 1 has a very long range, use it correctly to harass enemies while laning. Use bushes to aim your skill 1 properly and try to trigger the stun effect.
If your enemies aren’t careful you can pick up easy kills early game in this manner. As a Marksman farming should your main objective early game.
Try to stick to lane and focus farming. While farming and clearing waves don’t move around with your joystick. Dashing animation will add a delay between your attacks.
There’s a trick to use your dashing passive even without any target. Here’s how to do it.
How to Use Wanwan Infinite Dash Trick
- Tap basic attack once
- Start moving your joystick
- Continuously tap attack button
This trick doesn’t make you move that fast, but still, it’s pretty fun to use. You can use this trick to dash through walls.
Wanwan is very strong against melee heroes, if you’re being chased by one. Use your passive to dash out of their attack range.
When fighting against CC heroes, always wait for the right moment to use skill 2. It could determine the outcome of the fight.
Get Mobile Legends Guide Application Download Our Official App.