Welcome to MLBB Hero Guide Tutorial In this post, I’m going to show you How to Use Guinevere in Mobile Legends. I will explain Mobile Legends Guinevere Passive and Skills, MLBB Guinevere Build & Emblems, Guinevere Spells, Mobile Legends Guinevere Counters, MLBB Guinevere Strong/Weak, Guinevere Skill Combo, and finally give you some Tips and Tricks to How play Guinevere effectively.
Get Free Skin Download Our App & share your Feedback 1 Lucky Comment will be Select Winner of the Week.
What is Mobile Legends Guinevere Basic Attributes
What is Mobile Legends Guinevere Passive
- Guinevere’s Passive will activate when this super magic bar is full. Using any skill or basic attack will fill up the super magic bar slowly. Ones her super magic is full, her next basic attack range will increase. She will travel near to the enemy. This enhanced basic attack will deal extra damage and also recovers 10% of lost HP. Guinevere’s damage will be increased by 25% when dealing damage to knocked up targets.
How to Use Mobile Legends Guinevere Skill 1 – Energy Wave
- This skill deals magic damage to a single target and slows down the targets by 70%. When this skill hits the target, all her skills CD will be reduced by 1 second. This skill’s CD reduction effect will work on minions and Monsters also.
How to Use Mobile Legends Guinevere Skill 2 – Magic Thump
- This is a blink skill and it has 2 phases. On first phase, she jumps to the location and knocks up enemies for 1 second and deals magic damage. On second phase, she blinks in a direction leaving a magic image of her. If enemies attack this magic image it deals magic damage in-return, and when this image disappears it deals magic damage to enemies nearby.
How to Use Mobile Legends Guinevere Skill 3 – Violet Requiem
- Her ultimate deals continuous magic damage to enemies nearby. If the enemy is already in knocked up state, this skill will additionally knock up the target 6 times. Using other skills or moving joystick will cancel her ultimate skill. CC skills can also easily stop her ultimate. That’s all for her passive and skills.
Mobile Legends Guinevere Best Spell
These are the Battle Spells I recommend for her
- She already has enough escaping abilities, so use Retribution to farm faster I early game.
- Aegis is also a good option for her. It comes handy in 1v1 situations.
- Guinevere can be easily killed if CC’ed. So use Purify spell against a good CC team.
Mobile Legends Guinevere Best Emblem Set
- Use Custom Mage Emblem for Guinevere. Spend Talent Points on CD Reduction and Magic Power. Use Mystery Shop talent. You can buy Equipment at 10% Discount with this Talent.
- Custom Fighter Emblem is also good for Guinevere. Spend Talent points on Physical attack and HP in first and second row. Use Festival of Blood Talent. It will increase your spell vamp upto 12%.
- Assassin Emblem is a good alternate option for her. Spend Talent points on CD Reduction and Crit Chance. Use Bounty Hunter Talent. It will give you 100 Gold for Each kill.
MLBB Guinevere Best Build
- This is my recommended MLBB Guinevere Build. If you go full magic items, you have to highly depend on her ultimate for damage. Since, her ultimate can be easily stopped by CC skills. Building full magic is risky. So, I choose this Hybrid Build. It really works well in-game. And with this build you can easily trigger her passive every 1 second while attacking a target. If you want full damage build, just replace the Winter Truncheon with Divine Glaive.
Mobile Legends Guinevere Best Team-Mates
- Since, Guinevere’s ultimate requires enemy to be in knocked up state. Teammate with knock-up skill will be useful.
MLBB Guinevere Weak Against
- Guinevere is weak against heroes with high burst CC skills, Like Chou, Eudora, Saber.
MLBB Guinevere Strong Against
- Guinevere is very strong against a hero that has no CC skills, Like- Alucard, Karrie, Pharsa
Guinevere ML Skill Combo
- You can also skill 1 first, but remember always use skill 2 before Ultimate to increase the CC duration.
Mobile Legends Guinevere Guide- Tips & Tricks
- Skill Priority – Max skill 2 first > Max skill 1 > Upgrade ultimate whenever available
Start the match with Jungle item; Upgrade it if you are using “Retribution” as your battle spell. At level 1, go to clear lane minions or help your Mage or Assassin to take buff. Guinevere doesn’t need buff, leave the buff for assassin and mage. Her passive regen’s HP based on HP lost.
So try to aggressive while lanning. Use your skill 1 on monsters and minions whenever available, to reduce your skills CD. Ones you reach level 4, roam and help out other lanes.
In early game 1v1 situations, poke the enemy as much and use skill 2 to maintain the poking distance.
While tower diving, make sure you always hit the enemy with skill 2. If you missed, use it again to escape. While ganking, aim your skill 2 correctly to hit all the enemies. If you timed your skill 2 Second phase correctly, you can confuse enemies to use skills on your clone. In team-fights, always target main damage dealers first.