Welcome to MLBB Hero Guide Tutorial In this post, I’m going to show you How to Use Masha in Mobile Legends. I will explain Mobile Legends Masha Passive and Skills, MLBB Masha build & Emblems, Masha Spells, Mobile Legends Masha Counters, MLBB Masha Strong/Weak, Masha Skill Combo, and finally give you some tips and tricks to play Masha effectively.
Get Free Skin Download Our App & share your Feedback 1 Lucky Comment will be Select Winner of the Week.
Mobile Legends Masha Passive
This Hero totally has 3x HP Bars. Each time she loses her HP bar, she will block the damage once. In other words, no matter how high the damage is she will always get a new full HP bars. She also gets some attribute bonuses whenever she loses HP bars. When she loses her 1st HP bar, she gets +10% Physical Life steal. When she loses her 2nd HP bar, she gets additional 10% Lifesteal and 60% Resilience.When she loses her 3rd HP, of course she dies.
- What is Resilience?
She can Recover from CC effects faster, with 60% Resilience A2 sec only last for 0.8 sec. Every 1% HP lost (3 bars combined) will be converted into 1.2 attack speed. The lower her HP gets, the higher her attack speed becomes.
Mobile Legends Masha Skill 1 – Wild Power
- When Masha skill is turned on, it consumer 1.8% HP (3 bars combined) every 1s. This skill increases Movement speed and her basic attack deals damage based on targets Max HP. On Monsters the damage is Limited to 800 pts.
Mobile Legends Masha Skill 2- Howl Shock
- This skill deals physical damage and also slows down a single target. This skill carries a new effect called Disarm. It is just the opposite of Silence effect. Enemies can use skills but can’t use basic attack. This Disarm effect lasts for 2s, but enemies can pick this thing to cancel the effect. Disarm effect doesn’t work on Jungle Monsters.
Mobile Legends Masha Skill 3- Thunderclap
- This skill consumes 50% of current HP (don’t confuse with Max HP). This skill deals physical damage based on Masha Max HP and also slows the target by 90%. This skill also has a Knock back effect. This skill can’t be used on Monsters.
Mobile Legends Masha Skill 4- Life Recovery
- This skill consumes her entire energy and restores a HP bar. This skill can’t be used if your energy isn’t full. And this skill only becomes available when you are out of combat. This means, you shouldn’t have given or taken any damage in last 5s. She becomes invisible while casting this skill.
Mobile Legends Masha Battle Spells
These are some spells I recommend for Masha.
- Sprint is the best spell to use on Masha. Combining sprint with her skill 1 will make her run really fast.
- Aegis can make her more tanky, it can also help your team a lot in fights. Since her main damage output is from basic attacks inspire is also a good option.
Mobile Legends Masha Emblem Set
- Tank Emblem works well on Masha. Spend Talent points on HP and CD Reduction Unlock Tenacity Talent it will Increase her defense when her HP gets lower.
- Jungle Emblem will enhance her Jungling ability. Spend Talent points on Brutal and attack speed. Unlock Mage killer talent she can kill turtle and lord more efficiently.
- Fighter Emblem to increase your damage. Spend talent points on physical attack and attack speed. Unlock Unbending will it will increase physical attack when her HP gets lower.
Mobile Legends Masha Build
- This is my recommended MLBB Masha build for. Semi-tank build works well on her. DHS is the main damage item it works similar to her skill 1. Immortality is crucial; it gives her 4x HP bar.
Mobile Legends Masha Strong Against
- Masha skill 2 can counter basic attack dependent heroes and her passive counters quick burst heroes.
Mobile Legends Masha Weak Against
- Masha Passive becomes useless against heroes with multiple hit skills.
Mobile Legends Masha Tips and Tricks
Skill Upgrade Priority
- Skill 1-Unlock and upgrade skill 1 over skill 2.
- Skill 2– Max Last
- Skill 3-Upgrade whenever available.
At level 1, start with hunter’s Knife. It will help you to farm faster and gives more experience. Try to be pretty aggressive while laning, your skill 4 will be available from level 1 so you can regen HP. Try to deal as much damage as you can and retreat when you are about to lose your 2nd HP bar.
You can keep fighting with last HP bar only if you can secure the kill. Masha can solo kill Turtle / Lord really fast. Try to secure all 3 turtles for your team. Masha is a Strong tower diver. She can tank a lot of turret damage but, try to dive only when you 3 HP bars.
While fighting always keep an eye on HP bar to know when to retreat. It’s easy to lose track of her HP. While attacking turrets, always use skill 1 to push turrets faster. When you have immortality, keep spamming skill 4 after you die. When you resurrect, you have full energy to restore a HP bar.
While using skill 2, aim to correctly. If you tap this skill it won’t hit the intended target. Try not to use skill 3 when you have full HP in current bar because that will instantly kill half your HP. Try to use skill 3 when you have less than half HP in the current bar.