Welcome to MLBB Hero Guide Tutorial In this post, I’m going to show you How to Use Grock in Mobile Legends.
I will explain Mobile Legends Grock Passive and Skills, MLBB Grock build & Emblems, Grock Spells, Mobile Legends Grock Counters.
Grock Skill Combo, Pros & Cons, and finally give you some tips and tricks to play and finally gives you some tips and tricks to play Grook 2021 effectively.
So are you Ready to know about Grock?
We have previously discussed How to master playing with other Mobile Legends, Heroes like Leomord, Harith, Khaleed, Thamuz, Kadita, Luo Yi, Claude, Chou. So make sure to check these hero guides as well. For now, let’s focus on Grock.
Mobile Legends Grock Passive- Ancestral Gift
Mechanics includes Passive explanation & Skill elaboration
His passive states that whenever he is near a wall or turret, his physical and magic defense increases by 15 (+8 hero level).
It also increases his movement speed by 10% and HP regen by 15(+8 hero levels). His passive makes him very durable and effective in team fights.
Mobile Legends Grock Skill 1- Power of Nature
In his skill 1 Grock raises his weapon and sweeps the enemies dealing 300 physical damage. It also slows down enemies by 60% for 2s.
He also becomes immune to crowd control when charging his skill. Use this skill in team fights and for clearing lanes because of its high damage.
Mobile Legends Grock Skill 2- Guardians barrier
In his skill 2 Grock sent a shock-wave to desired direction and deals 300 physical damage. The shock wave then turn into a stone wall and blocks enemies for 5s.
Use this skill in team fights and ganks as it is a perfect way to trap enemies.
Mobile Legends Grock Skill 3- Wild charge
In his skill 3 Grock charges forward and deals 300 physical damage to all enemies on his path. Hitting a wall or a turret will deal 600 physical damage and reduce the skill’s CD by 60%.
Use this skill in team fights and ganks as it has great control.
Mobile Legends Grock Best Builds & Emblems
MLBB Grock build provides a lot of HP, physical defense and also plenty of HP regen and is highly recommended for beginners.
Mobile Legends Grock Burst Builds
- MLBB Grock build provides a lot of spell vamp magic attack and also some defense and is recommended for double tank team.
Mobile Legends Grock Pro Builds
Mobile Legends Grock Recommended Emblems
- Support emblem
MLBB Grock Pros
Highly durable, High Crowd Control, High Area of Damage.
MLBB Grock Cons
Weak against high burst heroes, weak alone, weak against high area of damage.
How to fix Grock Cons
- Weak against burst heroes – Buy 3 to 4 defense items and buy cursed helmet for physical and athenas shield for magic.
- Weak Alone– Always roam with a fighter or mage and act as carry.
- Weak against high area of damage– Play cautiously in team fights but don’t hold back everything.
MLBB Grock Heroes strong against
- Grock is strong against in mages and marksmen because of his high AoE.
MLBB Grock Heroes is weak against
- Grock is weak against high burst mages, marksmen and fighters.
Mobile Legends Grock Game-play & Tips
- Skill Upgrading Path- Skill 1 > Skill 3 > Skill 2
Mobile Legends Grock Recommended battles spell
- Sprint– To escape from ambush and to travel faster.
- Aegis– To protect yourself and your team mates in team fights.
- Petrify– To stun the enemy and make opportunity for ally to attack enemy.
Now let’s move the combo-
First use skill 2 and trap the enemy in your wall and then unleash ulti then finish off with your skill 2. Always roam with other hero and keep on ganking from early game.
Mobile legends grock is the most popular hero in Rank mode. But he always ban due to overpower hero in game.
Get Mobile Legends Guide Application Download Our Official App.
That’s all for this How to Play Grock in Mobile Legends guide tutorial, hope you guys learn it and love it. Please comment if you want more tutorial like this.