Welcome to MLBB Hero Guide Tutorial In this post, I’m going to show you How to Use Khufra in Mobile Legends.
I will explain Khufra Passive and Skills, MLBB Khufra build & Emblems, Khufra Spells, Mobile Legends Khufra Counters.
Khufra Skill Combo, and finally gives you some tips and tricks to play Khufra 2020 effectively.
So are you Ready to know about Khufra?
We have previously discussed How to master playing with other Mobile Legends, Heroes like Leomord, Harith, Khaleed, Thamuz, Kadita, Luo Yi, Claude, Chou. So make sure to check these hero guides as well. For now, let’s focus on Khufra.
Before Start the Guide if you want Mobile Legends Mod APK Click on download Button.
Mobile Legends Khufra Basic Attributes
How To Use Mobile Legends Khufra Passive
Every 12 seconds Khufra passive increase his next basic attack range. This basic attack deals magic damage based on 8% of Khufra Max HP.
At the same time it also regens 8% of Khufra’s maximum HP. When his passive is available basic attack range will become visible around him.
If you CC an enemy with your skills, his passive CD will be reduced by 4 seconds. This effect can stack so if you CC 2+ enemies his passive CD will be instantly reset.
How To Use Mobile Legends Khufra Skills 1 (Tyrant’s Revenge)
This is a dash skill the longer you charge the more distance he travels, he can’t move while charging.
While dashing if he encounters enemy he knocks them up and deals Physical damage based on his Max HP. This skill won’t knock up Jungle monsters if they are in-between.
How To Use Mobile Legends Khufra Skills 2 (Bouncing Ball)
This skill will turn him into a bouncing ball and dealing magic damage each time he hits ground. This skill will reduce enemy movement speed and slightly increase his movement speed.
When he used skill 2, his physical and magical defense will be increased by 100%. If enemies try to dash across Khufra, they will be knocked up.
How To Use Mobile Legends Khufra Ultimate (Desert Tyrant)
This skill will pull enemies around him to the direction you aim dealing physical damage and slowing them.
If enemies collide with a wall, this skill deals extra 150% damage and stuns them instead of slowing. That’s all for his passive and skill.
Mobile Legends Khufra Best Spell
- These are some suitable spells for Khufra. I personally prefer “Petrify” spell. It will be very useful while aiming your ultimate. Since Khufra’s ulti has a slight delay to cast petrify will give you time to cast ultimate correctly.
- Aegis is also a very good spell for him. It will help him to tank more damage or to help teammate.
- Use “Flicker” if you want that extra mobility. Flicker also works while he is in bouncing ball state.
What Is Mobile Legends Khufra Emblems
Tank Emblem works best for Khufra. Spend talent points on HP and cool down Reduction in 1st and 2nd Row. Use Brave Smite talent it will regens HP every time you CC enemy heroes.
What Is Best Build for MLBB Khufra
For tanks you can’t use same build every match, you should change build according to enemy composition. Here’s a basic build I recommend for Khufra Pro Build 2020.
- Giving Khufra HP is very important, because it will his damage output and passive regen. “Oracle” will increase his passive regen by 25%.
- Thunder Belt will also be helpful to deal more damage and for slow down. If enemy team has 2+ magic damage dealers buy “Athena Shield” for better survivability.
- If you want more damage just buy 1 BOD his damage will increase greatly. After completing your build sell Wizard Boot and buy a Defense boot.
Mobile Legends Khufra Strong Against
Khufra can easily counter Heroes that primarily depend on dash skills with his low CD skill 2.
Mobile Legends Khufra Weak Against
- All of Khufra skill can be cancelled by knock up which makes him weak against Heroes like Chou, Vale.
Mobile Legends Khufra Best Teammates
Heroes that can create obstacles and Heroes with CC skills will make it easier for Khufra to cast skills.
Best Skill Combo For Khufra
Secret Tips and Tricks How To Play Khufra 2020
At level 1, help your assassin/mage to take buff or head straight to lane to clear wave. Unlock skill 2 at level 1 to deal more damage and to be tanky.
Since you have a regen passive, try to be aggressive while laning. Use your passive whenever available on any target to regen HP. After reaching level 4, roam and try to gank.
Always stick with a Mage or Assassin. While tower diving make sure you go in first before your teammates.
If the enemy tries to tower dive you trap them to the wall or turret. In ganks/ team fights try to protect your team’s main damage dealer.
While using ultimate always aim towards an obstacle. If there’s no obstacle nearby, pull them to a safe position for your teammates tips and tricks to play position for your teammates to hit.
Get Mobile Legends Guide Application Download Our Official App.