Welcome to MLBB Hero Guide Tutorial In this post, I’m going to show you How to Use Mobile Legends Dyrroth in the game.
I will explain Mobile Legends Dyrroth Passive and Skills, MLBB Dyrroth Build & Emblems, ML Dyrroth Spells, Mobile Legends Dyrroth Counters.
Dyrroth MLBB Strong/Weak, Dyrroth Skill Combo, and finally give you some Tips and Tricks to How Play Dyrroth 2021 Effectively.
So are you Ready to know about Dyrroth?
We have previously discussed How to master playing with other Mobile Legends, Heroes like Leomord, Harith, Khaleed, Thamuz, Kadita, Luo Yi, Claude, Chou. So make sure to check these hero guides as well.
For now, let’s focus on Dyrroth.
Mobile Legends Dyrroth Basic Attributes
Mobile Legends Dyrroth Passive
After 2 basic attacks, Dyrroth’s 3rd attack will be enhanced. This Enhanced attack will deal damage to all enemies around him and also regen HP for him.
Dyrroth’s Hands will glow when his Enhanced attack is ready and it lasts for 5 seconds. Each time he uses his enhanced attack, his Skill 1 and Skill 2 CD will be reduced by 1s.
MLBB Dyrroth doesn’t have Mana bar, instead he has Rage bar his Basic attack and skills will increase his rage.
When his rage reaches 50% his skill 1 and skill 2 will be enhanced. I will explain about the enhancement when I explain those skills.
Mobile Legends Dyrroth Skill 1- Burst Strike
This skill deals damage to all enemies within the range. Damage decays on same target.
It also slow enemies by 30% for 1.5s. Enhanced skill 1 has longer range deals higher damage and has 60% slow effect.
Mobile Legends Dyrroth Skill 2- Spectre Step
Skill 2 has two phases, First phase is a dash. If he collides with a target while dashing, he will deal physical damage and knocks back the target slightly.
The second phase deals physical damage to single target and reduces target’s physical defense by 50%.
Defense reduction effect lasts 4 secs. Enhanced skill 2 deals higher damage, reduces physical defense by 75% and also adds 90% Slow effect.
Mobile Legends Dyrroth ULTIMATE – The Destruction
Dyrroth charges for short time and deals high physical damage to all enemies within the area.
Damage scales with 80% of enemy’s lost HP, so this skill deals more damage to low HP targets. This skill also has slow effect. That’s all for his passive and skills.
Mobile Legends Dyrroth Best Battle Spell
- Flicker is the best spell for him. He can perform Flicker + Ultimate combo.
- Use Purify against High CC enemy team.
- Since his ultimate has a delay, Petrify can buy him some time to cast his ulti correctly.
Mobile Legends Dyrroth Best EMBLEM SET
- Fighter Emblem
Mobile Legends Dyrroth Best BUILD
- This is the MLBB Dyrroth build. I recommend for Dyrroth, this build has 40% CD reduction.
- If you are using Fighter Emblem stick with Magic shoes switch to other boots if you are using Assassin Emblem.
- Also choose the last defense item according to enemy team composition.
With this MLBB Dyrroth Best build he can be more aggressive, this build also has 40% CD Reduction.
- Magic Shoes – 710
- Endless Battle- 2470
- Bloodlust Axe- 1970
- Thunder Belt- 2290
- Brute Force breastplate- 1870
- Athena’s Shield- 2150
Mobile Legends Dyrroth SKILL COMBO
- Using Skill 2 first will reduce enemy’s armor, so the rest of the skills can deal more damage.
Mobile Legends Dyrroth Guide & Gameplay Tips
- At level 1 unlock skill 1 and head straight to clear lane minions. Dyrroth is a strong farmer he can solo buff early game without jungle item and Retribution.
- While clearing lane minions make sure your passive hits all minions to clear the wave faster. If enemies are competing for the crab, use your ultimate to secure it.
- If there’s enemy wave while pushing turret adjust your position to clear wave and push at the same time.
With Dyrroth you should not ignore tanks if they are within your attack range just for them too. His skill 2 (phase 1) knock back effect can interrupt enemy skills, use it whenever necessary. If you are low in HP you don’t always have to recall.
- He can gain HP from jungle or Minions because of his passive. Before engaging in a fight, try to fill up the rage as much as possible.
- If your rage is full then you can cast your skill 1 and skill 2 in enhanced state.
Get Mobile Legends Guide Application Download Our Official App.